IGNORED

U20 World Cup - Television Coverage

Bristol Rob

Worried about the right hand side of that defence, Quansah looks slow and sluggish in possession, already been closed down once being slow to play out. Don't see what Oyegoke adds to this England team other than size and some speed, looks poor with the ball, there's definitely better English U20's in the EFL from what I've seen so far.

Anybody using an iPad? Can’t get rid of the centred circular blue arrow for some reason. Typical that it’s central midfield where Alex is playing. Maybe it’s an arrow added by Nige to hide Alex from watching scouts.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, RedRock said:

Anybody using an iPad? Can’t get rid of the centred circular blue arrow for some reason. Typical that it’s central midfield where Alex is playing. Maybe it’s an arrow added by Nige to hide Alex from watching scouts.

I had that but if you download the app it works fine. 

• Flames 1

10 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Worried about the right hand side of that defence, Quansah looks slow and sluggish in possession, already been closed down once being slow to play out. Don't see what Oyegoke adds to this England team other than size and some speed, looks poor with the ball, there's definitely better English U20's in the EFL from what I've seen so far.

They've got Norton-Cuffy to come in once Coventry are done in the playoffs, think he played RB in the U19 tournament last year.

2 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

They've got Norton-Cuffy to come in once Coventry are done in the playoffs, think he played RB in the U19 tournament last year.

We need to get out the group for him to be able to play though, I mean we should but still, there's better RWB's England could have picked as back up

6 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

They are all playing in second gear, tunisia not offering a lot, it seems its mostly at walking pace. Scott always neat and tidy and drawing fouls.

Tourney football rules. Settle for 1-0. Dont risk anything ⚽️ 

• Like 1

Pretty poor game tbh.

The ref didn't help by being under the misunderstanding that football is a non-contact sport.

Not impressed by that at all, boring, but thats tournament football in the group stages.

It'll liven up once the knockout games start....hopefully.

• Admin
21 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Trouble is it sometimes took 2 touches instead of 1 to get the ball under control and judging the pace on a pass was tough. That makes a lot of difference to a pass and move game. Same for Tunisia, hence they barely created anything. Was it watered? Looked bone dry to me.

There's another game on the same pitch this evening