IGNORED

City Flying Out For Pre-Season Now

CTRed

1 hour ago, petehinton said:

Seems not. The fact he’s not been back in training for the whole week too suggests we won’t see him here next season.  

It’s possible the contract offer is still on the table, but to have not returned to training isn’t a great indication he’s gonna sign.  If he doesn’t get the offer (from another club(s)) he’s not putting himself in a position to be ready for the season.

I suspect as cordial as Nige is, the fact he’s not spoken to Tomas, he’s probably a bit cheesed off, and this’ll be the end of his time here.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Be interesting to see who has travelled & who hasn’t.

Not Kalas, no way has he if he didn’t report back this week.

Couple of surprises amongst the U21s out there, apparently.

Would love to see that Harrison lad, the striker and Knight-Lebel, both highly rated i'm told.

59 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Be interesting to see who has travelled & who hasn’t.

Not Kalas, no way has he if he didn’t report back this week.

Couple of surprises amongst the U21s out there, apparently.

A bulk of the 21s/18s joined the first team for the first week back at HPC, those who impressed most could ‘earn’ the chance to go away with first team on training camp. A bit of a carrot/competition for them. 

6 hours ago, Davefevs said:

It’s possible the contract offer is still on the table, but to have not returned to training isn’t a great indication he’s gonna sign.  If he doesn’t get the offer (from another club(s)) he’s not putting himself in a position to be ready for the season.

I suspect as cordial as Nige is, the fact he’s not spoken to Tomas, he’s probably a bit cheesed off, and this’ll be the end of his time here.

Surely as he was contracted up till Friday, he would have been in breach if he wasn't in training when required to ?

• Hmmm 1

Think I spot Jed Meerholz, Marlee Francois, Seb Palmer-Holden, Ephraim Yeboah, Joe Duncan, Mac Boyd,  Raphael Araoye, Harry Leeson and Callum Wood as the youngsters going to Austria. Any I've missed or got wrong?

Edited by RedRoss
  • Like 3