IGNORED

Season Tickets

cidered abroad

4 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Just checked mine, mine is showing Birmingham City too. And I haven't forwarded them either.

Glad I'm not the only one. Let's hope it's not chaos getting in Saturday 

5 minutes ago, Marvin said:

Just checked mine, mine is showing Birmingham City too. And I haven't forwarded them either.

Weird what's happened 

• Admin
25 minutes ago, TwoSheds said:

For a few weeks now I have had on my smartphone a digital ticket for Saturday 5th August. To play Preston North end. 

But today it's changed to Saturday 5th August Playing Birmingham City. 

What is going on 

Personally speaking with just under 43 hours until kick off I wouldn't worry 

I'm sure things will get a lot crazier nearer to kick off 

• Admin
1 minute ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Anyone tried forwarding a ticket, I can see how and where but before I do it, does the person you are sending to have to have a Bristol City ID? as can't attend the PNE game (bad planning on my daughters part, deciding to get married on that date)

I don't mean to sound rude but they obviously need to have an account for you to forward on to 

10 minutes ago, phantom said:

I don't mean to sound rude but they obviously need to have an account for you to forward on to 

With respect, not sure it is obvious or stated anywhere they need to have a city account, hence the question, was going to give my tickets to my neighbour and her grandson (she is the widow of how I used to watch football with) but does not have an account. Also if she sets up one, can I then forward 2 tickets for them to get in, within 1 passport

10 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

With respect, not sure it is obvious or stated anywhere they need to have a city account, hence the question, was going to give my tickets to my neighbour and her grandson (she is the widow of how I used to watch football with) but does not have an account. Also if she sets up one, can I then forward 2 tickets for them to get in, within 1 passport

To be fair to City, this was stated in the FAQs when they emailed the season ticket to us on 6 July. They also explained that their account needs to be linked to yours on your account. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, eardun said:

To be fair to City, this was stated in the FAQs when they emailed the season ticket to us on 6 July. They also explained that their account needs to be linked to yours on your account. 

Thanks, that's all I was trying to find out before I progressed, have asked her to set up an ID, but can you send 2 tickets to 1 ID?

13 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Thanks, that's all I was trying to find out before I progressed, have asked her to set up an ID, but can you send 2 tickets to 1 ID?

I don’t know - my gut reaction would be no - but I would assume that if not allowed the system won’t allow it. 

47 minutes ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Even if they are a 4 year old?

Need someone on here to explain how they buy tickets/set up accounts for young kids as I’ve not had to do that. Perhaps it’s just as simple as using the parent’s email address so that tickets go there. 

Edited by eardun

On 01/08/2023 at 14:58, cidered abroad said:

Just received an email telling me that because I have downloaded the ST onto my phone that I cannot have a plastic ticket.

My very cheap smartphone will not allow me to download the piece of equipment to carry the ST.

So how the hell do I get into the game?

Totally hacked off that after 73 years supporting, I might not be able to get in.

Yes I asked for a season ticket and was told no as I had a smart phone. Think Saturday it will be long queues at the turnstiles. Get there early 

13 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Even if they are a 4 year old?

Well I assumed you would need one for each person (I have set my daughter up with one).

However they haven't made it very clear so you may be able to forward two tickets to one account but without trying it I cant confirm and the club haven't specified it anywhere! 

• Like 1