IGNORED

Season Tickets

cidered abroad

1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Judging by the constant queue on the ticket phone line it will be interesting to see how smoothly it goes tomorrow 

It’s going to be a sfest! The queue was 21 when I last checked. 

The developers have done some work and I note adult forwarding in some sections is now working but child forwarding isn’t.

I was told as a work around to repurchase my seats (that I have season tickets for) for a future fixture.  Not sure how that is a work around. 

I feel sorry for Jerry but luckily my 9 year old nephew cant go tomorrow anyway  

But bloody hell it’s not great. I hope there are plenty of extra steward’s after 2pm tomorrow 

Edited by REDOXO

15 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

The developers have done some work and I note adult forwarding in some sections is now working but child forwarding isn’t.

I was told as a work around to repurchase my seats (that I have season tickets for) for a future fixture.  Not sure how that is a work around. 

I feel sorry for Jerry but luckily my 9 year old nephew cant go tomorrow anyway  

But bloody hell it’s not great. I hope there are plenty of extra steward’s after 2pm tomorrow 

The guy I spoke to on the phone sorted it for me straight away - credit to them, I always find the people on the phone really good value on the odd occasion I do need to call. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I feel sorry for Jerry and luckily my 9 year old nephew cant go tomorrow anyway  

Not sure that extra stewards will make a difference tbh. I feel a bit sorry for them as the training they receive appears to be poor (or maybe some just don't take it in). The new supporter ambassadors start tomorrow with no training at all, good luck with that.

I hope it all goes like a dream tomorrow, but I'm very wary about it and will be getting there ultra early with my now working physical card (fingers crossed) plus the printed ticket I was mistakenly sent, one of them should work...

Fair play to Jerry who sorted it out for me, he's doing a great job in what is a shambolic environment imo.

• Haha 1

Just now, phantom said:

I imagine that they will just scan their card and let people through as long as they show proof of a ticket

You would hope so...

But I suspect some will and some will direct people to the ticket office as happened at the open day.

38 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

Not sure that extra stewards will make a difference tbh. I feel a bit sorry for them as the training they receive appears to be poor (or maybe some just don't take it in). The new supporter ambassadors start tomorrow with no training at all, good luck with that.

I hope it all goes like a dream tomorrow, but I'm very wary about it and will be getting there ultra early with my now working physical card (fingers crossed) plus the printed ticket I was mistakenly sent, one of them should work...

Fair play to Jerry who sorted it out for me, he's doing a great job in what is a shambolic environment imo.

Yes agreed with Jerry. He will undoubtedly take stick for this mayhem. But he’s doing his best to deal with dozens and dozens of people simultaneously. 

HOWEVER HE REALLY CAME THROUGH FOR ME! Thanks @JerrySLO 

Edited by REDOXO

• Admin
3 hours ago, BCFC101 said:

Looks like there’s been a change on the five ticket limit for forwarding, now says you can forward for all matches without any limit mentioned. 

IMG_3480.png

Club announced UTurn yesterday 

Details below 

On 03/08/2023 at 11:49, eardun said:

The limit of 5x has been scrapped:

Possibly being naive here here, but I really can't see why there should be any notable problem at the entrances today - proving the tickets scan properly.!

I'd only received my digital ticket & not my sons (email was an old on on his account apparently).

Matt at supporter services sorted it all out straight away after a 30 min queue to get through.

As long as people have addressed any obvious issue in the lead up to today, then there should be no issues in people scanning & moving straight through.

Mine has also changed to Birmingham, but with today's date - providing that doesn't cause scanning issues, then it should all be very straightforward...

Any bblipin the system & yes, utter chaos will arise - but until that becomes evident - I think people are creating potential problems in their own mind.

• Like 2

I paid £5 to watch the Portsmouth friendly, it didn’t seem to work, so I tried again. It transpired that the £5 fee was taken from my account twice.

Whilst I have asked for a £5 refund, I’ve had no response.

last near I bought loads of stuff from the club shop but never had any of the supposed benefits that were promised. I’ve never received any email about mates rates or about anything else. 

maybe it’s a generational thing, however I’m glad I’ve got a physical season ticket instead of a digital one. Until I am confident that the club’s IT works for me, I will continue to seek a physical season card.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, nick jones of hereford said:

I paid £5 to watch the Portsmouth friendly, it didn’t seem to work, so I tried again. It transpired that the £5 fee was taken from my account twice.

Whilst I have asked for a £5 refund, I’ve had no response.

last near I bought loads of stuff from the club shop but never had any of the supposed benefits that were promised. I’ve never received any email about mates rates or about anything else. 

maybe it’s a generational thing, however I’m glad I’ve got a physical season ticket instead of a digital one. Until I am confident that the club’s IT works for me, I will continue to seek a physical season card.

Sounds like the email address the club hold for yourself is incorrect. Had this issue with my sons emails about 18 months ago, spoke to Jerry and it was sorted in 5 minutes. 

Edited by Betty Swallocks