IGNORED

International Rugby

WarksRobin

1 minute ago, MichaelRobartes said:

Think it'll stay at yellow based on what we've seen in the last few weeks. What a half. So good that I almost don't care about last night any more.

Amazing end to end stuff.

2 minutes ago, BigTone said:

Double or quits ?

My moneys on the winners

1 minute ago, Northern Red said:

I've been watching this sport for the best part of 30 years and I'm not sure I've ever seen somebody take a mark and then opt for a scrum.

I'm not sure anyone has. But aren't they soft on marks these days. Back in my youth you had to catch the ball while the heel of your foot was fully planted on the ground, now they just seem to catch the ball and wave an arm in the air. 

5 minutes ago, MichaelRobartes said:

I think the level of impact will also come into play. Eben tried to get low and almost got too low. I'd be surprised to see a red based on what we've seen but who knows.

Seems that after the ridiculous red card the England guy was given in the group stage against Argentina that some kind of common sense has prevailed.

I'm actually enjoying the QFs this weekend. Normally egg chasing leaves me cold as most games seem to be decided by the ref giving penalties for things I hadn't even seen. Rules are just too complicated for me. If you don't like VAR at least the things they check are easy to understand.

Despite all that the NZ game and today's matches have been very entertaining.

• Like 2

Just now, BigTone said:

Seems that after the ridiculous red card the England guy was given in the group stage against Argentina that some kind of common sense has prevailed.

I was about to say that the TMO and match officials appear to have mellowed over the last week or so judging by what and what hasn't been punished. 

Curry was certainly testing them to the limits today!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Red Shadow said:

What percentage of kids play rugby at schools in England though? Neither my junior school nor my senior school played it therefore I still don't really understand the rules.

We did but i am still more a Rugby League follower. As for rules, they have changed so much over the years.