IGNORED

What's with the gimp mask look?...

spudski

Let's not forget that our club has a time-honoured tradition of gimping. John Atyeo famously attributed his prolific goalscoring prowess to his weekend gimping. Jimmy Lumsden would sometimes give teamtalks in full gimp suit attire. Late 90s City full back, Gerard Lavin was known in the dressing room a 'Latex Lavin', such was his penchant for tight shiny black undergarments.

Good on the lads for celebrating this...

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• Admin
22 minutes ago, skinheadface said:

Good on them,bunch of lads enjoying a day at the football.?⚪

I was going to say the same, at the end of the day they are also Bristol City supporters, fair play to them for supporting the club

Are we really that shallow that we are passing judgement about how people choose to dress at a game

• Like 14

11 minutes ago, phantom said:

I was going to say the same, at the end of the day they are also Bristol City supporters, fair play to them for supporting the club

Are we really that shallow that we are passing judgement about how people choose to dress at a game

Sorry can't stand football violence, they deserve all the mockery that goes their way.  I wonder if Stone Island ever get pissed off with people mangling their brand with hoolies.

Edited by Lorenzos Only Goal
  • Like 14
  • Confused 1

20 minutes ago, phantom said:

Quite happy to judge people if they’re an embarrassment to the rest of us.

• Like 4
  • Flames 1

• Admin
22 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

Sorry can't stand football violence, they deserve all the mockery that goes their way.  I wonder if Stone Island ever get pissed off with people mangling their brand with hoolies.

It may come as a surprise to you but Stone Island is a top end designer label that many people away from football wear

There have been difference fashion trends on the terraces way back to the 70's when English teams started playing in Europe, not everyone that wears Stone Island is a hooligan and I am sure not every football hooligan wears Stone Island

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Lorenzos Only Goal said:

13 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Quite happy to judge people if they’re an embarrassment to the rest of us.

Where is there any indication that these people are a) involved in football violence or b) an ‘embarrassment’?

• Like 1

Haven’t got a problem with it, very popular look in Europe and other clubs fans in the UK wear similar. The ‘Ultra’ look is becoming more of a thing in this country these days and in fairness Section 82 have been using elements of this culture for a long time and I think they do a great job.

• Like 1