IGNORED

What's with the gimp mask look?...

spudski

20 minutes ago, lenred said:

How are they an embarrassment? 

Simple - they look stupid and pathetic and they’re associating themselves with our club. If it was a photo of teen Gasheads dressed like that there would be a storm of mockery on here. As there has been in the past.

• Like 9

40 minutes ago, phantom said:

It may come as a surprise to you but Stone Island is a top end designer label that many people away from football wear

There have been difference fashion trends on the terraces way back to the 70's when English teams started playing in Europe, not everyone that wears Stone Island is a hooligan and I am sure not every football hooligan wears Stone Island

I am aware it's a top end brand.  I'm also aware it's a uniform status, bit like that shit tracksuit brand in the 80's and 90's.

3 minutes ago, Leveller said:

Simple - they look stupid and pathetic and they’re associating themselves with our club. If it was a photo of teen Gasheads dressed like that there would be a storm of mockery on here. As there has been in the past.

In your opinion.  I’m guessing you are an incredibly snappy dresser then given how you think these guys are so embarrassing?  

• Confused 1

I guess they're teenagers and most of us might now admit to dressing up and looking a bit ridiculous going to City matches with our mates in our youth.

In those days it was long hair, denim jacket and silk scarves tied round the wrists for me, and skinhead cuts with white butchers coats for many others  - no doubt 1 or 2 of them on here who would think of themselves as respectable pensioners now.

This lot look like they were just having a laugh posing for a photo and no doubt changed out of that stuff long before they got to the ground - in the 70's we didn't!

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Leveller said:

Pathetic comment.

I see some right states around ashton gate but wouldnt make snidely little comments online about them.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Exactly - not sure why the ridicule. If that’s how they want to dress then whatever.

Exactly. Fair play to them. Look the type of lads to probably stand and sing and vocally support the team, something many of our support especially at home could learn a thing or two about ?

Edited by Bris Red
  • Like 4
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I guess they're teenagers and most of us might now admit to dressing up and looking a bit ridiculous going to City matches with our mates in our youth.

In those days it was long hair, denim jacket and silk scarves tied round the wrists for me, and skinhead cuts with white butchers coats for many others  - no doubt 1 or 2 of them on here who would think of themselves as respectable pensioners now.

This lot look like they were just having a laugh posing for a photo and no doubt changed out of that stuff long before they got to the ground - in the 70's we didn't!

Polished off with a trip to guy fawkes on bridge street for a rod stewart feather cut

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phantom said:

So you judge people by the way they dress?

Incredible that someone could feel that strongly about them

Yet OTIB goes into meltdown if a naive away fan wears their team’s shirt in “our” stand, with plenty of contributors honestly opining that they deserve to get attacked. Double standards.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, lenred said:

In your opinion.  I’m guessing you are an incredibly snappy dresser then given how you think these guys are so embarrassing?  

It’s nothing to do with being well dressed - it’s the association of the Ultra look with Italian fascists (and the masks with sex offenders.) Apart from that I’m sure they’re very neat.

3 hours ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

I remember seeing them at Man Utd’s ground

IMG_1329.jpeg

5 hours ago, skinheadface said:

Good on them,bunch of lads enjoying a day at the football.?⚪

It’s all very well enjoying a day at the football but the sign says “Bristol City’s Finest”. If that’s City’s finest then God help us 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Leveller said:

It’s nothing to do with being well dressed - it’s the association of the Ultra look with Italian fascists (and the masks with sex offenders.) Apart from that I’m sure they’re very neat.

Now you’re really being weird…..people who wear black are Italian fascist associates and also sex offenders?
I best update my wardrobe and remove said coloured items. You must know about associations of which I’m not aware.   
Hope you’ve never been to Copenhagen as all black is practically a uniform over there for the young and well dressed! 

• Like 2