IGNORED

Conwaaaaayyyyyy!!!!

BCFC Rich

42 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

Any chance we can just appreciate him without worrying about nest eggs and the like? Plenty of other threads to have a moan on.

Well said...............I am sick sick Sick .........of everytime talent emerges, the very first priority is ....what will Pheckin Bournemouth pay us for him!!! Antoine and Scotty have gone......Tommy is staying!  Enjoy his talent.........and stop looking at the pheckin balance sheet!!   Ha!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, daored said:

My thoughts could we play James / Williams alongside Knight with Tommy in that more advanced role ?

I mentioned last week, that last summer (2022) Tommy was being groomed to provide cover for Weimann as the 10 in what was WSM.  So, yes, he could undoubtedly play there, he might even find he gets more space to be lethal.

I bloody loves ‘I’m, I do!

47 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Good ball from TGH to Kingy too.  He (TGH) had a bit of a mixed night, needs minutes, but him and Dickie pinged some lovely diags to create openings for us.

42 minutes ago, Sir Colby-Tit said:

Did O'Neills put that left badge on?

Looks straight to me, but maybe I’ve gone cross-eyed!

16 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

We've  never produced a striker like this from the academy before, his finishing is as good as anything in this league and he's only 21?!

Fitness dependant he has to start at Leeds on Saturday where we are unlikely to get many chances so need to give ourselves the best chance of taking them.

Would be crazy to start him on Saturday before a two week break.  By all means bring him in with 10-15 mins to go, but let him build up his fitness so he can be available for the 35 games to come after Leeds.

Edited by Malago
  • Like 10

We ALWAYS sell our best players ffs its the plan to build save for the future....sh1te plan but its the plan, Scott, Bell and Conway would have shook this div up and moved us forward. There will be clubs sniffing around next window and he will be gone next summer...sustainability.

Only hope is that Conway and NP stay and SL finds a buyer....small hope imo.

Even at his age he's already the complete striker.

Strong, a turn of pace, useful in the air, excellent movement and absolutely lethal in front of goal.

He's got that rare natural instinct, quality finishing with head and feet. When he's on the pitch I get the feeling he's going to score more often than not, give him the service and he's clinical.

Most natural striker i've seen in a City shirt in quite some time, it's great to have him back we've missed him as we did last season too. UTC

• Like 2