IGNORED

Realistic Options

And Its Smith

Just now, ralphindevon said:

There was a time when we were in a similar, though not as bad, a boat as Brighton. 

What a project it could be for him...... 

Just now, ralphindevon said:

There was a time when we were in a similar, though not as bad, a boat as Brighton. 

What a project it could be for him...... 

not a cat in hells chance, let’s not turn into the sags , with ridiculous suggestions 

3 minutes ago, David Brent said:

I wouldn’t put it past Lansdown giving you the job 

Club socials I could handle 

39 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Rowett no as the football is dire 

Is it.?

Did a great job at Birmingham until they lost the plot & sacked him for a "glamour" name.

Millwall always managed to finish above us despite having a lesser squad, imho.

To totally rule him out just seems silly - who knows how it work out - but he is available & has experience of doing better at this level than we usually manage to achieve.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, xmarktx said:

Probably wouldnt even consider it but id like to see an approach for William Still

Was about to post the same. Not sure we could get him anyway. But pretty much the only person who I can think of (that wouldn't be completely impossible to get) that might make me feel optimistic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

We’re not going to get anyone I would prefer to Pearson but the priority for me is that we don’t start yet another rebuild and another three years of transition. Pearson did the rebuild and did it well - the wheel doesn’t need another reinvention.

This is hopefully their thinking and harsh as it is on Pearson, he served his purpose, did a decent job and now it's onto the next ?

Eustace and Robins are the only two names with any appeal at all for me. Rowett would underwhelming but make pragmatic sense. 

Dean Smith would worry me in that he builds teams that are nice to watch but a bit tactically naive and vulnerable at the back and being solid at the back and hard to score many against is probably our biggest strength at the moment.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BCFC Rich said:

Was about to post the same. Not sure we could get him anyway. But pretty much the only person who I can think of (that wouldn't be completely impossible to get) that might make me feel optimistic. 

Ive been surpised no1 has even tried to get him he has limited resources and does well. I think he would bring a fresh confidence into a young squad

1 minute ago, LondonBristolian said:

Eustace and Robins are the only two names with any appeal at all for me. Rowett would underwhelming but make pragmatic sense. 

Dean Smith would worry me in that he builds teams that are nice to watch but a bit tactically naive and vulnerable at the back and being solid at the back and hard to score many against is probably our biggest strength at the moment.

Can’t see them going for an older manager like Smith.

10 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Is it.?

Did a great job at Birmingham until they lost the plot & sacked him for a "glamour" name.

Millwall always managed to finish above us despite having a lesser squad, imho.

To totally rule him out just seems silly - who knows how it work out - but he is available & has experience of doing better at this level than we usually manage to achieve.

You are talking about his results. I’m talking style of football.  Not interested in watching boring football 

• Like 1