IGNORED

Realistic Options

And Its Smith

6 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

Was about to post the same. Not sure we could get him anyway. But pretty much the only person who I can think of (that wouldn't be completely impossible to get) that might make me feel optimistic. 

WS will get a Premier League club when the time comes. That’s if he fancies it. He’s spent most of his life I believe in France/Belgium I believe. So wouldn’t surprise me if a bigger French club took him on.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, xmarktx said:

Ive been surpised no1 has even tried to get him he has limited resources and does well. I think he would bring a fresh confidence into a young squad

Plays good football, and wins with limited resources. Ridiculously young and still developing. I'm not sure if he'd come, but for those mentioning Potter - this is Potter before getting the move to Swansea. His record is ridiculous. He is good enough that at one point Reims were paying 25,000 euros fines for every game he managed (as he didn't yet have the correct coaching badges) and felt that it was worth it. Will Still would excite me, but I doubt he is even on Landsdowns radar. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Shaftesburyred said:

Whoever it is has to get us promoted without having to spend any money. Mid table with a squad of 17 year olds obviously not good enough is it Jonny boy

After everything Nige has done and set up here , who will be the ‘Ranieri  ‘and come in and take all the credit 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Coach said:

WS will get a Premier League club when the time comes. That’s if he fancies it. He’s spent most of his life I believe in France/Belgium I believe. So wouldn’t surprise me if a bigger French club took him on.

I think you could be right, I think if he moved to a championship club he would already be on Prem Club's radars. But I think that was similar when Potter went to Swansea. I'm not sure we'd be in the caliber of club he would be looking at though. 

1 hour ago, And Its Smith said:

Let’s hear them. Yea or no to who you would want out of these and add any more. Let’s keep them realistic though…not people like Graham Potter! 

John Eustace - yes

Gary Rowett - no

Dean Smith - no

Nathan Jones - no

Michael Beale - maybe

Steve Bruce - no

Scott Parker - no 

Liam Manning - yes

Steven Schaumacher - yes 

Ryan Lowe - maybe 

Missed out Joey Barton - he became available yesterday - coincidence?

33 minutes ago, Dolman_Stand said:

History would suggest Fleming will be in the mix.....

Since the 1960s I can only think of three deputies that took over: Joe Jordan (first time), Keith Millen and  Dean Holden.  Of those, Jordan was a popular appointment and Millen was a no-brainer as Coppell had walked out leaving us in the lurch.

48 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

That would make a lot of sense...

Another one like LJ told to go away and get some lower league managerial experience. Known to Tinnion as well.

I think he was thrown out the door in pretty bad circumstances, certainly not “this would be good for you” way. I think there’s bad blood that means id be very surprised if he was approached. Would like it though. 

Was assistant to Russell Martin for years too, didn’t go straight into management. 

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

I think he was thrown out the door in pretty bad circumstances, certainly not “this would be good for you” way. I think there’s bad blood that means id be very surprised if he was approached. Would like it though. 

Was assistant to Russell Martin for years too, didn’t go straight into management. 

Was certainly a blunt message when he departed. 

https://www.bcfc.co.uk/news/luke-williams-departure/

• Haha 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, pjg11 said:

I'm sure it will . But said in interview about what Luton have . Am convinced that's the road he will go .Doesn't realise didn't happen overnight at Luton took years . Just think that's the way he will go

Luton had back ups after sales 

Absolutely clueless Management and leadership as usual 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The Coach said:

I’ve lost interest now.

Really do not care who comes in. Until Lansdown is gone. We will never progress. 

Me too, for the same reasons. I am however enjoying the OTIB gallows humour - as the gloom settles it's brightening a rather depressing evening.