IGNORED

Realistic Options

And Its Smith

1 hour ago, ralphindevon said:

There aren’t any of those I’d want.

Robins seems to have hit the buffers at Coventry, maybe taken them as far as he can. He wouldn’t surprise or disappoint me.

Sort of thing City would do, is sign Mark Robins and then re-sign De Silva and Palmer using the Semenyo and Scott money. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Younger on the grass head coach to me sounds like Beale, Parker or Lampard type coaches. A couple of names to throw out there even would be Brian Barry-Murphy who coaches Manchester City's Elite development squad or Eric Ramsay the Man Utd coach, could be similar to McKenna stepping out and having a go as a head coach. 

• Like 1

• Admin
14 minutes ago, The Coach said:

I’ve lost interest now.

Really do not care who comes in. Until Lansdown is gone. We will never progress. 

I'm more concerned this decision has ripped our club apart again and as usual will take years to put right 

It won't be long before we get the usual 3/4 transfer windows to get their own players in 

10 minutes ago, FC Kosice said:

Tons out there, probably go for someone young.

It's really not that easy 

Why do you think they are out of work? 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Lrrr said:

Younger on the grass head coach to me sounds like Beale, Parker or Lampard type coaches. A couple of names to throw out there even would be Brian Barry-Murphy who coaches Manchester City's Elite development squad or Eric Ramsay the Man Utd coach, could be similar to McKenna stepping out and having a go as a head coach. 

I hope it’s not Beale. Half a good season at QPR then terrible at Rangers.

36 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

You are talking about his results. I’m talking style of football.  Not interested in watching boring football 

I can't say I've monitored his teams that closely. 

From what I can see, he's generally regarded as having improved Burton, Birmingham & Millwall in his time there.

Steve Cotterill was supposed to be a bit dull & old school when we appointed him.

I'd have no problem giving him a go at things here, as we are now needing to appoint someone.

Just now, Bar BS3 said:

I can't say I've monitored his teams that closely. 

From what I can see, he's generally regarded as having improved Burton, Birmingham & Millwall in his time there.

Steve Cotterill was supposed to be a bit dull & old school when we appointed him.

I'd have no problem giving him a go at things here, as we are now needing to appoint someone.

Okay, well I have monitored his teams closely as have many others. Millwall fans wanted him out primarily because they got sick of the football. 

33 minutes ago, The Dolman Pragmatist said:

Since the 1960s I can only think of three deputies that took over: Joe Jordan (first time), Keith Millen and  Dean Holden.  Of those, Jordan was a popular appointment and Millen was a no-brainer as Coppell had walked out leaving us in the lurch.

Lumsden too, once he had to make his own decisions the wheels came off pretty quickly.

Fawthrop was sort of an internal appointment, shambolic one though.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Eustace for me.

Brum were the most organised and well drilled side we've seen this season, and have gone off the rails under Wayne since.

Right Age. Good Coach. Free.

They did look good.

Under Pearson we often looked so disorganised out of possession, at times good with it. But teams found us easy to play against far to often for me. 

11 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Okay, well I have monitored his teams closely as have many others. Millwall fans wanted him out primarily because they got sick of the football. 

If you've monitored his teams closely then you are far better placed to conclude that.

As I say - I've heard that about other managers who haven't turned out that way atall & visa versa (SoD)