IGNORED

Realistic Options

And Its Smith

• Admin
4 minutes ago, Dolman Block B said:

What a fooking mess again

My 50 year tenure of the club I love may be over.

Gutted

I don't mean to single you out, especially as you have been supporting the club for so long and that in itself deserves credit 

But come on, in 50 years you've seen lots of managers come and go and you'll see lots more in the future 

3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

What with the current budget and injury list? Doubtful.

That isn't a slight on Warnock btw.

Warnock wouldn't be a yes man to the Lansdowns though 

• Like 2

I’d say that knowing the Lansdowns it will be Curtis Flemming until the end of the season if he can steady the ship over the next 3 games or so . There will be no re-invention of the wheel , just a continuation of what Pearson started . He’d be grateful for the opportunity and has become accustomed to working on a shoestring budget . Equally , did the board honestly get rid of Nige because of our form and league position ? Probably not after recent events so they’ll not be interested in a new broom approach . 

13 minutes ago, BCFC Rich said:

If there weren't so many of you guys popping up, or you had planned it better and joined over time I wouldn't go down the conspiracy route. But there is no doubt that some sh@#ty PR firm has bots/fake people joining to try and promote the ownership agenda. A member for 21 hrs! F#4k off! No one is falling for this bull S%#t.

The Fine Line Between Conspiracy Theory And Rational Skepticism (io9)

11 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

It’ll be some Lansdown approved lickspittle loser, how could anybody care which one?

Sell up and **** off you ***.

Of course it will. The bit about appointing a head coach says it all really. 

We've been down this head coach route before and it's worked out so bloody fantastically. I can't wait.

1 hour ago, Fordy62 said:

I would take that. But why would he come?

On the face of it, it doesn’t seem likely but there is some scrutiny of his transfer activity as he spent a lot this summer, and hasn’t exactly had a good start this season. Personally, I wouldn’t want him but we know he was wanted previously and has a relationship with the club. It just feels (to me) like the sort of bad decision SL would make.

14 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I’d say that knowing the Lansdowns it will be Curtis Flemming until the end of the season if he can steady the ship over the next 3 games or so . There will be no re-invention of the wheel , just a continuation of what Pearson started . He’d be grateful for the opportunity and has become accustomed to working on a shoestring budget . Equally , did the board honestly get rid of Nige because of our form and league position ? Probably not after recent events so they’ll not be interested in a new broom approach . 

I don’t think Curtis would want it.

Also think that if there was a chance that he did/was going to get the job then JE and DR would have stayed for now…..the fact they have gone, suggests to me that they have someone lined up to come in, with their own team

1 hour ago, Dolman_Stand said:

Personally think it will be Warnock though

Imagine what would happen if he came in and took us up.....now that's cognitive dissonance! 

Never seen him in the Championship in mid table.....always been a relegation fight.

Edited by MelksRed

6 minutes ago, Loosey Boy said:

I don’t think Curtis would want it.

Also think that if there was a chance that he did/was going to get the job then JE and DR would have stayed for now…..the fact they have gone, suggests to me that they have someone lined up to come in, with their own team

Do we know whether Euell and Rennie were also sacked or did they walk as a result of Nige’s sacking ? If the latter , this would suggest no such plan tbh. Also why hold on to Flemming and sack the others , if that’s what they did ? 

• Like 1