IGNORED

Next Head Coach

bcfc01

8 minutes ago, Bazooka Joe said:

Yeh, but Bristol City, under the Lansdowns, are, by far, the biggest basket case club in the English football league.

Sheffield Wednesday, potentially Birmingham under the outgoing owners, Reading, Derby under Mel Morris and others would all say hi. Wigan, Bolton at varying points, shall I go on...it is not good right now granted.

3 minutes ago, Glen hump said:

He had massive help at derby with some fantastic loans and still didn’t get them over the line 

Tomori, Mount, Harry Wilson all on loan in the Championship, same season. Just scraped into 6th.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

Just stuck £15 on myself and it’s dropped down to 14s. Shows how little can swing it!

Be 11/4 by 8 pm , a few fivers here and there swings it massively in a small market 

1 minute ago, Zuni said:

He was never given "a chance"

There’s a reason he wasn’t, not good enough unfortunately 

• Like 2

Just now, GrahamC said:

By 3 different teams & by 3 different managers.

Struggling to understand your point, he’s 24 & now playing National League South.

Yeah but imagine how good he would be if Pearson had given him 30 minutes in the league cup... 🤦‍♂️

Of all the things that people are trying to throw and lobby against Nige, James Morton is a strange one...

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Sheffield Wednesday, potentially Birmingham under the outgoing owners, Reading, Derby under Mel Morris and others would all say hi. Wigan, Bolton at varying points, shall I go on...it is not good right now granted.

Tomori, Mount, Harry Wilson all on loan in the Championship, same season. Just scraped into 6th.

They have all played in the prem, even won cups,,, weve done nothing and are still shite! I would swap!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hinsleburg said:

Yeah but imagine how good he would be if Pearson had given him 30 minutes in the league cup... 🤦‍♂️

Of all the things that people are trying to throw and lobby against Nige, James Morton is a strange one...

I blame Nige for not giving Marv Brown enough minutes and helping him become our first million pound player 🤪

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

They have all played in the prem, even won cups,,, weve done nothing and are still shite! I would swap!

Sure, I get that- just saying we are not the biggest basket case.

I dunno what we would describe us as really. Drifting? Shooting ourselves in the foot frequently but on pitch not off.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

Don’t think they’re stupid enough to do that. Imagine the backlash 

I mean they just fired a manager who pretty much the whole fan base wanted to stay and then Jon came out and tried to calm us down by pretty much saying how the fans will get mad but still keep coming so it doesn't matter.

I think they've shown they're more than capable of being this stupid and being so out of touch that they could do this and think it'll all be OK. 

• Like 2