IGNORED

Queens Park Rangers away match thread

2 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

I'll have a pint of what you're drinking please. 

I think you’ve probably had about 15 too many *

* I refer you to your post about Wonderboy having us set for promotion earlier in the thread

* I see My post has also confused one of the Anti Pearson click - not difficult , maybe they are all American 🤣

Edited by Sheltons Army

We didn't lose, have picked up four points in two games and have a nice gap to the bottom (albeit Crayon Boy thinks the gap we need to look at is in the other direction). The bottom three look very poor (Sheffield Wednesday will be lucky if their points total starts with a 3 to be honest). That's the positive. Manning has two weeks to get into these players now and with the opposition coming up we WILL need to improve on that today.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Terrible game. Almost as poor a performance as Pearson’s last few games in charge

I will bite. Nigel’s teams routinely beat teams at the bottom. This is as bad as we have played this season. Cannot blame Manning for that, but Nige would have been spitting on this performance.

• Like 6
1 minute ago, RollsRoyce said:

Well. That was awful, two very poor sides. We also had our senior players back too, so it was not just a scratch squad made up of players who had never played a league game. At least Manning has the International break now to get on the grass and on the front foot. No holidays this time lads. 

After what we saw today, do you really think more coaching is a good idea?

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

Well. I said before the game that I thought Manning needed a good start both in results and performances in his first two games. That was almost as poor as it gets in respect of the latter. If we start in the same vein against Boro, then it’s not going to be good to be in Jon Lansdowns shoes.

Indeed, after sacking Nige the fans won’t stand for this excuse for football. If he doesn’t start winning he will certainly need some decent football. 

• Like 2
Just now, Slack Bladder said:

Wasted opportunity that, today

Yep. We looked better with TGH on and Knight moved further forward and at least got into gear and had a go in the last mins. 

Trouble is TC was anonymous, except for too many offsides. Sykes very passive and even in last period of game when he came into more he hit 3 poor crosses in a row. Bell should score for me from his chance and should create another, but not bloody minded enough to make sure he got on the end of his chance, then picked the wrong option crossing behind our 2 players in the box. Cornick added very little. 

Anyone know how far off from being fit Wells in. His movement and link up play is better than any of our other forwards.

• Like 1