IGNORED

Fans forum 27th November - Hen and Chicken

CyderInACan

4 minutes ago, bearded_red said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Someone has actually wished them all the best and received a round of applause,

And we've now instantly moved back onto singing sections.

This is beyond parody.

I think Jon previously said something along the lines that he didn't realise the communication was bad and he was unaware of any issues within the fan base. I can see why he had that opinion now.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

State of it.

Watching this I actually hope that the questions have been vetted so certain subjects are off limits, because if they haven't and this is the genuine level of discourse then we're absolutely screwed as a fanbase.

I think we just have to accept that those of us who are regularly on here are the "hardcore" - not necessarily in terms of going to games, but in keeping up to date on what's going on in and around the club and discussing things to a really high level of detail.

A lot of fans watch the games, read the odd headline in the post, maybe check BBC sport, and that's mostly it. It is frustrating at times like this but that's just reality. They probably don't know that BT has talked about being Cat 1 before and so on.

I assumed that the people who would give up their Monday to go to this would be more clued up, but obviously not!

Edited by IAmNick
  • Like 14

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

I think we just have to accept that those of us who are regularly on here are the "hardcore" - not necessarily in terms of going to games, but in keeping up to date on what's going on in and around the club and discussing things to a really high level of detail.

A lot of fans watch the games, read the odd headline in the post, maybe check BBC sport, and that's mostly it. It is frustrating at times like this but that's just reality. They probably don't know that BT has talked about being Cat 1 before and so on.

Wasn't that Ron W that asked the question tho? Or a doppelganger?

1 minute ago, IAmNick said:

They've turned up on Monday night to a pub they should be pretty clued in.

• Like 1

Glad I am not listening. After the last month I am no longer interested in what BT, JL, SL and Robins Bristol City State TV have to say. It is all fart and no s*** as far as i'm concerned.

No matter how they spin things or whatever they say their decisions over the last 5 years have left me with little hope we will be successful in the future and that isn't LM fault in any way and I genuinely wish him the best in luck as he'll need it.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Flames 2