IGNORED

Fans forum 27th November - Hen and Chicken

CyderInACan

16 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

If someone could raise kit suppliers that'd be grand.  We left Hummel because of supply issues and now we find ourselves with a massive shortage of stock in the run up to Christmas, especially online.  What is being done about that? (An explanation of the thinking behind the Splat would also be great!)

To be fair the kits are reasonably well stocked online at the moment. The store in general online is poor though and needs addressing / an overhaul of new and good merchandise. They've done reasonably okay putting some new Christmas stuff online but then missing out on simple stuff like a 2024 calendar for example.  We're almost into December and don't have the option to buy any of the players training gear, you can buy a polo top but that's it.. Again I know it's not a massive issue to most people but it's really not hard to get it right. Some of the lifestyle clothing has been on there well over a year and was rubbish when it went up and it's rubbish now (Sizing, designs, material) I'm not sure who would be responsible for this. But would be nice for someone to address this. 

8 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

To be fair the kits are reasonably well stocked online at the moment. The store in general online is poor though and needs addressing / an overhaul of new and good merchandise. They've done reasonably okay putting some new Christmas stuff online but then missing out on simple stuff like a 2024 calendar for example.  We're almost into December and don't have the option to buy any of the players training gear, you can buy a polo top but that's it.. Again I know it's not a massive issue to most people but it's really not hard to get it right. Some of the lifestyle clothing has been on there well over a year and was rubbish when it went up and it's rubbish now (Sizing, designs, material) I'm not sure who would be responsible for this. But would be nice for someone to address this. 

Kids sizes are all over the place.  The sizing is weird as hell.  7-8. 8-9,9-10,10-11, 12-13, 13-14....  Where's the 11-12 range?  Just randomly miss it out, why don't you!  And have a guess where my lad fits into that sizing range! 🤐

It's possible that in store stock may be better. but as I've always got my lad with me it'd kinda ruin the surprise on Christmas Day.  It just seems to be a same person, different hat situation.   Last season I struggled to get stuff for Christmas, and now am looking at a repeat of the same this year.  Circumstances stopped me from getting it in early this year, but I'll have to start getting stuff whenever it comes out next season to avoid more of the same.

So bloody frustrating, as Christmas should be a massive influx of money for the club and every year it's the same!  

• Like 2

Just now, Steve Watts said:

Kids sizes are all over the place.  The sizing is weird as hell.  7-8. 8-9,9-10,10-11, 12-13, 13-14....  Where's the 11-12 range?  Just randomly miss it out, why don't you!  And have a guess where my lad fits into that sizing range! 🤐

It's possible that in store stock may be better. but as I've always got my lad with me it'd kinda ruin the surprise on Christmas Day.  It just seems to be a same person, different hat situation.   Last season I struggled to get stuff for Christmas, and now am looking at a repeat of the same this year.  Circumstances stopped me from getting it in early this year, but I'll have to start getting stuff whenever it comes out next season to avoid more of the same.

So bloody frustrating, as Christmas should be a massive influx of money for the club and every year it's the same!  

The selfishness in my didn't look at kids as I don't have that issue, however agree they should be fully stocked especially going into Christmas and on the back of Black Friday weekend  

4 hours ago, petehinton said:

Intention is, need to know why it took sacking pearson for them to realise the communication is bad, and what has been put in place to improve it since he said it 3 weeks. 

fans forum isn’t evidence of it, it’s an FA/EFL requirement, the club (or any club) gets a pretty hefty fine if they don’t hold one every season under fan engagement requirements. 

Agreed. JL being there too is a bit of a break though, first time since 2019 or 2018.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

The selfishness in my didn't look at kids as I don't have that issue, however agree they should be fully stocked especially going into Christmas and on the back of Black Friday weekend  

As an aside

My neighbour's 4-year-old has been learning Spanish since lockdown.

He still can't say "please" though, which I think is poor for four.

• Haha 7
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

4 hours ago, Barkhamred said:

Missed that - what was the story about Nigel's reaction 

It’s a brilliantly dubbed (spoof) video of Jon Lansdown on the sacking of NP

Ive tried to find it in amongst the pages and pages of threads but unsuccessful and I cant Do it justice describing it to you - sorry 

Absolutely hilarious 

• Like 1

Just now, Sheltons Army said:

Ive tried to find it in amongst the pages and pages of threads but unsuccessful and I cant Do it justice describing it to you - sorry 

Absolutely hilarious 

I’ve seen it loads and never fails to make me laugh! 

Is the team sheet for tonight out yet? 

• Flames 1

3 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Absolutely hilarious 

I have it on my phone but I can’t find a way to post it here as only jpegs or similar seem to be allowed !