IGNORED

Fans forum 27th November - Hen and Chicken

CyderInACan

1 hour ago, Ghost Rider said:

They won’t, as they won’t go. They will just shout from behind a keyboard or from a safe distance in the stand. 

Part of me hopes that the tickets have been snapped up by the timid and shy and the room is full of people who wouldn't feel comfortable asking questions in a open forum, and everyone sits in silence for an hour, then get up and quietly go home.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Part of me hopes that the tickets have been snapped up by the timid and shy and the room is full of people who wouldn't feel comfortable asking questions in a open forum, and everyone sits in silence for an hour, then get up and quietly go home.

Yep so does Jon. But as I’ve never seen you two together????

2 minutes ago, iamalagerdrinker said:

I think they’ve said before they wanted to make it feel more independent so did it in a mutual venue 

Which is fine, just so long as they don't hide behind and 'we need the revenue' arguments.

They could have hosted more people, taken cash over the bar and flogged a few pizzas.

Yeah, in the grand scheme of things it's small, but they have the facilities.

• Admin
5 hours ago, GrahamC said:

That’s quite a deep & philosophical question.

Isn’t it likely though that people going to this know already others who are, but just get a ticket for themself?

Ahh, I had wrongly assumed specific seats were allocated 

3 hours ago, Galley is our king said:

I go to the toilet on my own....

Now where's the fun in that 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Which is fine, just so long as they don't hide behind and 'we need the revenue' arguments.

They could have hosted more people, taken cash over the bar and flogged a few pizzas.

That money goes straight to Bristol Sport not the football club, so however small it would be, it would have zero benefit to the ‘football operation’

• Facepalm 1

27 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

The fans ask for more communication, so they’re doing it. Then when they do it, it’s some sort of agenda. They literally can’t win,  can they. 

Not now no the way I look at it the communications should of been better from the start not just because us fans have gone off our rocker and kicked up.They want us back on side..,To be fair it's probably more to do with SC&T that pushed it and asked the question. It is a good opportunity now but it's only an opportunity if the real questions are asked, Questions that make them think and put them on the spot. We all invest our money in our football club and we all need to ask questions! Those that can make it need to show that this forum does have a voice of us fans what ever views we have.Lets not make it a cozy cup of tea and biscuits meeting.  

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Street red said:

Not now no the way I look at it the communications should of been better from the start not just because us fans have gone off our rocker and kicked up.They want us back on side..,To be fair it's probably more to do with SC&T that pushed it and asked the question. It is a good opportunity now but it's only an opportunity if the real questions are asked, Questions that make them think and put them on the spot. We all invest our money in our football club and we all need to ask questions! Those that can make it need to show that this forum does have a voice of us fans what ever views we have.Lets not make it a cozy cup of tea and biscuits meeting.  

What questions would you ask?

14 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

The money made on this wouldn't cover a players earnings for 1 minute, it would be a complete drop in the ocean