IGNORED

Fans forum 27th November - Hen and Chicken

CyderInACan

35 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Should be. Liam's notes for yesterday's game said: 

"I am looking forward to meeting many of you at the Fans Forum on Monday and giving you more of an insight. It’s already sold out but it will be streamed on various club channels so please do tune in from 7pm."

Thank you. Much appreciated. 

41 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

One of OTIB and OSIB’s finest will be on SOTC!  I’m sure he will reveal himself.

I’m blushing!!

(and also managed to pick up a cold after night handily so sure I’ll sound even more monotone than usual, surely can’t have caught it from the coopers or Masonic after the game yesterday 🤣🤣)

Edited by petehinton
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, petehinton said:

I’m blushing!!

(and also managed to pick up a cold after night handily so sure I’ll sound even more monotone than usual, surely can’t have caught it from the coopers or Masonic after the game yesterday 🤣🤣)

Good luck mate I am sure you will be fair and balanced. 👍

• Like 1

3 hours ago, petehinton said:

Recording it from 6-7 at the hen & chicken too, ending at 7 so the forum starts soon after. Tinnion/Manning/Marshall/JL will also be interviewed on the show. 

I'll be looking forward to that on iplayer - can't make the live broadcast.

14 hours ago, petehinton said:

Recording it from 6-7 at the hen & chicken too, ending at 7 so the forum starts soon after. Tinnion/Manning/Marshall/JL will also be interviewed on the show. 

Christ. We don't hear a peep from the club for months, and now I find myself blocking out 3 hours of my time on a Monday evening to listen to the *****. 

• Haha 7

26 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Christ. We don't hear a peep from the club for months, and now I find myself blocking out 3 hours of my time on a Monday evening to listen to the *****. 

Trying to convince Mrs F that she should head to Cribbs tonight to do some early Xmas shopping.

• Haha 4

41 minutes ago, petehinton said:

That’s pretty much my intended question I’ll be asking 🤣🤣

They'll bat that one off easily.

As JL has said (paraphrased from memory) "we recognise that communications hasn't been as good as it can be, so we'll be working to improve that going forward". He'll add that this fans forum is evidence of that.

23 minutes ago, bcfc01 said:

They'll bat that one off easily.

As JL has said (paraphrased from memory) "we recognise that communications hasn't been as good as it can be, so we'll be working to improve that going forward". He'll add that this fans forum is evidence of that.

Intention is, need to know why it took sacking pearson for them to realise the communication is bad, and what has been put in place to improve it since he said it 3 weeks. 

fans forum isn’t evidence of it, it’s an FA/EFL requirement, the club (or any club) gets a pretty hefty fine if they don’t hold one every season under fan engagement requirements. 

• Like 6

If anyone going woukd like to ask a question on my behalf, I’d love to know:

when JL said we have a top ten budget - what exactly is this based on and when was the comparison made?

For info RG said ⬇️⬇️⬇️ at the last FF:

IMG_9113.thumb.jpeg.3e59caa67ba731bbe9dd43f9cfd168b8.jpeg

Very much qualified that we can be attractive with free transfers, which I get.  

33 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Pete 

Id be really appreciative  -  if you could ask Jon , whether the story about Nigels reaction to the Splat Robin is true , and whether he has managed to get the crayon out his ear 

Many thanks

👍🏻🤣🤣🤣

If he says “pardon, can you repeat the question”, the answer is “no”.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Pete 

Id be really appreciative  -  if you could ask Jon , whether the story about Nigels reaction to the Splat Robin is true , and whether he has managed to get the crayon out his ear 

Many thanks

👍🏻🤣🤣🤣

Missed that - what was the story about Nigel's reaction 

If someone could raise kit suppliers that'd be grand.  We left Hummel because of supply issues and now we find ourselves with a massive shortage of stock in the run up to Christmas, especially online.  What is being done about that? (An explanation of the thinking behind the Splat would also be great!)

• Like 1