IGNORED

Written jokes thread

Jay

While walking his beat a Policeman is bemused to find a young man, clearly drunk, staggering about with a key is his hand.

"They've stolen my car" the drunk shouts. "It was right here earlier on the end of this key"

"More importantly Sir", says the Policeman. "Do you know your penis is hanging out?"

"Oh my God!", wails the drunk. "They've got my girlfriend as well"

Depressed, a Boxer wanders into a doctors surgery.

"Doc, you've got to help me", he moans. "My insomnia is terrible . I just can't get to sleep at night".

The doctor peers over his glasses. "Have you tried counting sheep?" he asks.

The boxer sighs. "That's no good at all", he moans. "Every time I reach nine, I get up"

Quasimodo, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, returns home after a hard day ringing the cathedral bells and finds his Wife standing in the kitchen with a wok.

"Fantastic", he says. "Is it Chinese tonight, Esmerelda?"

"Oh no", she replies. "I'm just ironing your shirt"

From the day of their wedding, Sarah has been nagging her husband about his past.

"Come on, tell me" she asks again, "how many women have you slept with?"

"Honey", he says, "If I told you, you'd just get angry"

"No, I promise I won't", she begs.

"Well if you insist. Lets see..one....two....three....four....you.....six.....seven....eight.............."

Fabio Capello arrives for his first training session as England manager and wanders into the changing room, only to spot a massive, steaming turd nestling in the middle of the shower room.

Fuming, he returns to his players in the main changing area.

"Who's shit on the floor?" he screams.

"Me Boss" cries Emile Heskey, "but I'm not that bad in the air"

Man phones into work sick 'Can't come in today, feeling ill'

His Boss says 'Tell you what, whenever I'm feeling sick I find giving my missus one normally does the trick, try that and let me know how you feel'

2 hours later the guy calls his Boss back 'Hi' he says 'I'll be back in tomorrow, feeling much better - by the way, you've got a nice house'

A man was on holiday in Norfolk when he found he needed a new gas canister for his caravan, so he approached a local in the street and asked, "Excuse me but do you know if there's a B&Q in Norwich?"

"No", replied the Bumpkin, "but there are two E's in Leeds"

An old lady is walking down the High Street when she stops outside a pet shop. As she curiously studies the window, she notices a poster saying,

'Fanny-licking frog inside'.

Excited by the prospect of this, the old lady ventures inside and asks the tall, dark haired gentleman behind the counter for more details of this mouth watering offer.

'Bonjour Madame', replies the shopkeeper, smiling.

Paddy and Murphy are walking through the jungle by a riverbank when they spy a crocodile with a mans head protruding from its mouth.

Paddy turns to Murphy and says, "Would you look at that flash **** in his Lacoste sleeping bad"

Edited by bigtone59

The world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make is taking a stroll down his local town. As he passes by the record shop, a sign catches his eye: "Just Released - New LP - Wasps of the World and the sounds that they make - available now"

Unable to resist the temptation, the man goes into the shop.

"I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make. I'd very much like to listen to the new LP you have advertised in the window."

"Certainly, Sir," says the young man behind the counter. "If you'd like to step into the booth and put on the headphones, I'll put the LP on for you."

The world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make goes into the booth and puts on the earphones. Three minutes later, he comes out of the booth and announces, "I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make and yet I recognised none of those."

"I'm very sorry Sir", says the young assistant. "If you'd care to step into the booth again, I can play you have another track."

The world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make steps back into the booth and replaces the headphones.

Three minutes later, he comes out of the booth shaking his head. "I don't understand it", he says, "I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make, and yet I still can't recognise any of those!"

"I'm terribly sorry, Sir" says the young man, "perhaps if you'd like to step into the booth again, you could hear another track."

Sighing, the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make steps back into the booth. Five minutes later, he comes out again, clearly agitated.

"I am the world expert on European wasps and the sounds that they make and yet I have recognised none of the wasps on this LP."

"I really am terribly sorry", says the young assistant,

"I've just realised I was playing you the bee side."

An elderly man walks into a brothel and tells the madam he would like a really young girl for the night.

The old slapper gives him a puzzled look and asks the fellow how old he is.

"Why", the man says, "I'm 98 years old"

"Ninety Eight!!", the madam exclaims, "Don't you realise you've had it?"

"Oh", he says, "How much do I owe you then?"

In ancient Rome, a Christian was being pursued by a Lion. But as he ran through the streets dodging back and forth it became obvious that things were hopeless and the Lion would catch him.

Clutching at straws, the hapless man turned suddenly, faced the beast and dropped to his knees.

"Lord", he prayed, desperately. "Turn this Lion into a Christian"

Instantly, the Lion fell to it's knees and prayed, "For what we are about to receive......"

A blind man walks into a restaurant and sits down. The waiter, who is also the owner, walks up to the blind man and hands him a menu.

"I'm sorry sir, but I am blind and can't read the menu. Just bring me a dirty fork from a previous customer, I'll smell it and order from there."

A little confused, the owner walks over to the dirty dish pile and picks up a greasy fork. He returns to the blind man's table and hands it to him. The blind man puts the fork to his nose and takes in a deep breath. "Ah, yes that's what I'll have, meatloaf and mashed potatoes."

Unbelievable, the owner says to himself as he walks towards the kitchen. The cook happens to be the owner's wife and he tells her what had just happened. The blind man eats his meal and leaves.

Several days later the blind man returns and the owner mistakingly brings him a menu again. "Sir, remember me? I'm the blind man."

"I'm sorry, I didn't recognize you. I'll go get you a dirty fork."

The owner again retrieves a dirty fork and brings it to the blind man. After another deep breath, the blind man says, "That smells great, I'll take the Macaroni and chesse with broccoli."

Once again walking away in disbelief, the owner things the blind man is screwing around with him and tells his wife that the next time the blind man comes in he's going to test him. The blind man eats and leaves.

He returns the following week, but this time the owner see's him coming and runs to the kitchen. He tells his wife, "Mary, rub this fork on your panties before I take it to the blind man." Mary complies and hands her husband the fork back.

As the blind man walks in and sits down, the owner is ready and waiting. "Good afternoon sir, this time I remembered you and I already have the fork ready for you."

The blind man puts the fork to his nose, takes a deep whiff and says, "Hey! I didn't know that Mary worked here!"

A man is driving along the motorway with his wife in the passenger seat. During the drive, the wife gets an idea. She starts taking off her clothing piece by piece and tossing them out the window.

The guy is shocked but aroused. She gets her shoes, socks, etc. and chucks them out. Finally, she whips her underwear off and throws it all out onto the motorway. The guy is laughing and leering at her. He looses control of the car in the process and crashes into a barrier at the side.

Unfortunately, the air-bag doesn't go off on his side, and he finds himself wedged in under the steering wheel. "Help, go get help......aggghhhh, I'm stuck", he shouts.

"But I have no clothes on. What'll I do ?", she screams.

"Here", he says wiggling his foot, "Take my shoe and put it over your crotch. It'll have to do, love. Quick, hurry!"

She takes the shoe off his foot and places it over her crotch and gets out of the car, limping and shouting for help. After a few hundred yards of yelling and running a trucker notices this naked hysterical woman holding a shoe over her crotch, and pulls over.

"What's seems to be the trouble?", he asks.

"Help me", she screams, "My husband is stuck".

"If he's stuck up that far I'm afraid I can't help you."

Camilla bought a new pair of shoes for her wedding which got increasingly tighter & tighter as the day went on. That night after the festivities were finally over, she & Charles had retired to their room at the palace.

Camilla flopped on the bed and said 'Please remove my shoes darling, they are killing me.'

Ever obedient, the Prince of Wales attacked her right shoe with vigour. But it would not budge.

'Harder' yelled Camilla.

'Harder?' Charles yelled back, 'I'm trying darling! But it's just so bloody tight!'

'Come on, give it all you've got ' she cried.

Finally when it released, Charles let out a big groan, and Camilla exclaimed 'Oh God, that feels so good.'

In their bedroom next door, The Queen turned to Prince Phillip and said, 'See, I told you she would still be a virgin with a face like that!'

Meanwhile back in the other bedroom Charles was attempting to remove the other shoe when he cried out 'Oh god, darling this one's even tighter' .

At which point, Prince Phillip turned and said to the Queen: 'That's my boy, once a Navy man, always a Navy man!'