IGNORED

Forest Replay: Ticket Details Announced 🎟️

Port Said Red

17 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

As someone who doesn't really follow these things, how much stronger will Forest be by the time of replay?

Which players will come back from AFCON in time? 

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-afcon-squads-named-9003494

Nigeria v Cameroon tonight

Senegal v Ivory Coast Monday 

Senegal should beat Ivory Coast so Willy Boly, Serge Aurier and Ibrahim Sangare should be back for the replay.

Edited by bcfc01
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, bcfc01 said:

https://www.nottinghampost.com/sport/football/football-news/nottingham-forest-afcon-squads-named-9003494

Nigeria v Cameroon tonight

Senegal v Ivory Coast Tuesday 

Senegal should beat Ivory Coast so Willy Boly, Serge Aurier and Ibrahim Sangare should be back for the replay.

Yes but we could have Williams & Sykes back 👍 have that but I believe no pring ( suspended ? )

• Robin 1

1 minute ago, Rocking Red Cyril said:

So do we have date for reply yet, televised, ticket allocation number, how is the club allocating the sales ?

Won’t be any idea of whether it will be televised yet due to all the ties in the round not being completed yet.

but I’m pretty sure Chelsea Aston Villa would be televised ahead of our game for one

2 minutes ago, Back of the Dolman said:

Won’t be any idea of whether it will be televised yet due to all the ties in the round not being completed yet.

but I’m pretty sure Chelsea Aston Villa would be televised ahead of our game for one

As will Plymouth v Leeds I reckon. It`s about time Leeds got some TV coverage.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 1

Don’t think we will take that many tbf , lots of games recently and a ground up until last year a fair few will have done to death , but with our improving fanbase you never know , think if we can keep level of performance up and get 2 positives results against cov & dirty Leeds we might sell out our allocation ( don’t think you get more than 3,000 at forest ) 

Edited by redkev
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Back of the Dolman said:

I think you’ll find that’s wrong as Forest have a league match on the 4th.

its W/C the 5th

It has to be Wednesday 7th.

1 hour ago, joe jordans teeth said:

But we would have played 2 games before then so it’s swings and roundabouts 

So will they.

11 minutes ago, redkev said:

Don’t think we will take that many tbf , lots of games recently and a ground up until last year a fair few will have done to death , but with our improving fanbase you never know , think if we can keep level of performance up and get 2 positives results against cov & dirty Leeds we might sell out our allocation ( don’t think you get more than 3,000 at forest ) 

If Forest do ten quid tickets that will help nut I think you`re right, we won`t sell out. 

It also depends on the draw tomorrow as well to a certain extent - Luton, Leicester or Coventry away or Liverpool/Man Utd/Man City at home will have a bearing.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

If Forest do ten quid tickets that will help nut I think you`re right, we won`t sell out. 

It also depends on the draw tomorrow as well to a certain extent - Luton, Leicester or Coventry away or Liverpool/Man Utd/Man City at home will have a bearing.

£50 travel

£20 food

£15 drinks

8 hours out of your day

I never understand why £10 ticket price difference is the factor in taking 3,000 or 1,000

53 minutes ago, redkev said:

Blackpool got 2800, don’t they have to give up to 15% if requested?

Liverpool got 4000 last year it seems

2 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Blackpool got 2800, don’t they have to give up to 15% if requested?

Liverpool got 4000 last year it seems

I know it’s a certain percentage but I’m also sure it’s about the logistics of the away end etc / safe segregation 

think 2,000 would be a decent following myself 

13 minutes ago, redkev said:

I know it’s a certain percentage but I’m also sure it’s about the logistics of the away end etc / safe segregation 

think 2,000 would be a decent following myself 

Would be surprised if we took over 1000, been there 72 times and never seen us win !!!!

• Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

It’s a ground many have been to numerous times so it’s not a big deal let’s be honest,i will be there but can see why it’s a meh kinda game

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

£50 travel

£20 food

£15 drinks

8 hours out of your day

I never understand why £10 ticket price difference is the factor in taking 3,000 or 1,000

£15 drinks...wish I could only spend £15 on drinks on an away day...I would probably skip the £20 on food though...packet of Quavers will keep me going...grab bag obviously 😊

• Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

5 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

Would be surprised if we took over 1000, been there 72 times and never seen us win !!!!

Yes not the best of hunting grounds for us , I still cling onto the league cup semi final 1-1 Paul mardon 8,000k city fans as my best memory there 

• Flames 3
  • Robin 1

3 minutes ago, weepywall said:

£15 drinks...wish I could only spend £15 on drinks on an away day...I would probably skip the £20 on food though...packet of Quavers will keep me going...grab bag obviously 😊

If you're also grabbing a bag, that'll set you back an extra ton and you can probably expect to triple the number of pints you sink too 🤣

• Haha 3

38 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

£50 travel

£20 food

£15 drinks

8 hours out of your day

£15 on drinks I’ve usually done that before I’ve left Temple meads 🍺🙈

• Haha 5

11 minutes ago, redkev said:

Yes not the best of hunting grounds for us , I still cling onto the league cup semi final 1-1 Paul mardon 8,000k city fans as my best memory there 

That's my highlight, other Cup memories not so good 

FA Cup;

82 2-1 after Mabbutt put us a goal up.

92 4-1 least said, still Jackie scored.

I think I'll give this one a miss and wait for the 5th Round :thumbsup:

• Like 1