IGNORED

Forest Replay: Ticket Details Announced ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ

Port Said Red

8 hours ago, 8 men had a dream said:

With only us and Villa v Chelsea on the Wednesday (the other ties being played on the Tuesday), I assume we won't be on TV?

Villa Vs Chelsea is nailed on to be the main game on, but they do sometimes have options on the BBC/ITV players don't they.ย 
So outside chance, but we won't be on the main channel , that's for sure.

6 hours ago, NickJ said:

ยฃ50 travel. no itโ€™s not
ย 

ยฃ35 on food and drink. Donโ€™t you eat or drink when you donโ€™t go to a away game?

8 hours out of your day. Itโ€™s called leisure time, you charge yourself for that?ย 

You don't HAVE to have food and drink, take sandwiches. I never understand the need for eating food at games...........especially at home ?

• Like 3

12 hours ago, 8 men had a dream said:

With only us and Villa v Chelsea on the Wednesday (the other ties being played on the Tuesday), I assume we won't be on TV?

There is the potential to push the Villa V Chelsea replay to the Thursday as Villa are playing on the Sunday after and Chelsea not until the Monday.ย 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull

2 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

You don't HAVE to have food and drink, take sandwiches. I never understand the need for eating food at games...........especially at home ?

Yep. I always bring food from home for my two lads. Rip off in the stadiumย 

• Like 1
  • Flames 1

3 minutes ago, KnowleUtd City said:

How many are left lads? i've been to 5 aways but frustratingly not all the tickets were allocated to my name, so waiting until 2pm.

Will be plenty left at 2, youโ€™ll find not many have been to 5+ aways! Just be quick at 2, start trying from 13:55ย 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

So, it appears that half of us think that we won't get close to selling out our allocation, and the other half seem to think that there's nowhere near enough tickets and they'll not even make general sale.ย 

And the other half failed their maths test.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

I can't remember ever buying any food /drink at a football ground.......most of it overpriced rubbish !

Ah well, your loss - some of the stuff post AG revamp was fantastic. ย 
ย 

Now though , letโ€™s just say normal service has been resumed, sadly.ย 

• Haha 1

If anyone with a ST doesn't want to go I'd happily buy a ticket from them!

If not, I'll have to try my luck in the morning but I'm working somewhere with limited phone/internet so need to set an alarm to rememberย ๐Ÿคฃ

I do find it odd that it looks like City expected less demand for this game, then put in a higher requirement for the first sale period than they did for West Ham? That was just straight up ST holders in one go wasn't it?

Think it should have been members with 5 aways at the same time as STHs with 5 aways to be honest, but I'm conscious that us exiles who go more away than home always come off worse in these scenarios

Edited by MarcusX

1 hour ago, MarcusX said:

If not, I'll have to try my luck in the morning but I'm working somewhere with limited phone/internet so need to set an alarm to rememberย ๐Ÿคฃ

I do find it odd that it looks like City expected less demand for this game, then put in a higher requirement for the first sale period than they did for West Ham? That was just straight up ST holders in one go wasn't it?

Think it should have been members with 5 aways at the same time as STHs with 5 aways to be honest, but I'm conscious that us exiles who go more away than home always come off worse in these scenarios

I would think there will be plenty to buy tomorrow, they're not exactly flying out.

I also think some will be buying these with a view, to not actually attend but get another away trip on their record. At ยฃ17, it's a cheap way to do it.

Thinking ahead to a limited allocation for Plymouth away, it is likely you will need 6+ away trips to be in the first group that are able to buy, and could sell out before reaching remaining ST holders.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarcusX said:

There will be plenty available tomorrow morning for members, and there'll be availability when it comes to general sale also.ย 

The requirement of 5+ for a 4hr window was presumably done to ensure those that have been to more away games had first shout.ย 

When it comes to Plymouth, the small allocations means the priority window is more likely to be around 10+ away games.

4 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

So, it appears that half of us think that we won't get close to selling out our allocation, and the other half seem to think that there's nowhere near enough tickets and they'll not even make general sale.ย 

Hands up, I thought we'd shift a load more than we have today, pretty poor effort so far.

2 hours ago, Komazawa said:

There will be plenty available tomorrow morning for members, and there'll be availability when it comes to general sale also.ย 

The requirement of 5+ for a 4hr window was presumably done to ensure those that have been to more away games had first shout.ย 

When it comes to Plymouth, the small allocations means the priority window is more likely to be around 10+ away games.

Only ST holders who have been to more away games - although I'm not disputing the fairness of this as such, I understand the STH will always (rightfully so) have a priority - but members who have been away have no further reward than someone who buys a membership tonight.

I can't complain, I benefitted against Man Utd and City by being able to by a half ST and get priority so swings and roundabouts!

An STH has bought me a ticket now anyway so I'm going. Were 800 left at 4ish when he did that

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MarcusX said:

Only ST holders who have been to more away games - although I'm not disputing the fairness of this as such, I understand the STH will always (rightfully so) have a priority - but members who have been away have no further reward than someone who buys a membership tonight.

I can't complain, I benefitted against Man Utd and City by being able to by a half ST and get priority so swings and roundabouts!

An STH has bought me a ticket now anyway so I'm going. Were 800 left at 4ish when he did that

Fair play. Glad to hear you've got a ticket.ย 

I'm a little surprised we've not sold out but then on the other hand we do have a lot of games coming up and a potential tie against Man Utd which won't be cheap.ย 

I think if it would have been a tenner it would have sold out by now. I think that extra 7 quid put a few off on top of all the other expenses of travelling. It was a consideration of mine but as I know we're going to win the Fa Cup this year then I want a 100% attendance record in it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

But I still think it eventually will sell out.ย 

• Like 1