IGNORED

Forest Replay: Ticket Details Announced 🎟️

Port Said Red

4 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Confirmed: NOT on TV.

GFKZAsQXAAAOlpo?format=png&name=small

Will hopefully result in an influx in ticket sales today. Would be surprised if we completely sold out, but should be taking in excess of 2k for this. Could potentially be our last important game of the season.  

2 minutes ago, North London Red said:

Last posting day was yesterday. From today it’s collection only, which is a pain as an exile who can’t make the Leeds match on Friday. Couldn’t the club have extended the postal deadline by a couple of days? 8 days before the game seems a bit extreme. 

They'll have the tickets at the stadium.

25 minutes ago, Wokingham Red said:

Will hopefully result in an influx in ticket sales today. Would be surprised if we completely sold out, but should be taking in excess of 2k for this. Could potentially be our last important game of the season.  

580ish left.

Max allocation will be 2800 but I'm not sure what the initial allocation was - 2100 ?

7 minutes ago, 1960maaan said:

OS says;

We have received a full allocation of 2,893 tickets.

and then ....

Screenshot2024-01-31at11_15_44.png.2bf6b184c9f82feb7820da1123d85583.png

so just over 2,400 sold with general sale starting at 2pm. 
Decent effort.

800 were kept back to be put on sale if the first batch of 2100 sold out, that’s my understanding anyway.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

800 were kept back to be put on sale if the first batch of 2100 sold out, that’s my understanding anyway.

Saw someone said that but would make no sense at all with only 2800 anyway , I think if people are buying should take at face value that there is only 475 left 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Saw someone said that but would make no sense at all with only 2800 anyway , I think if people are buying should take at face value that there is only 475 left 

575 left according to the site.

I agree it sounds strange but I thought it was to avoid the club having to pay for all those tickets if they go unsold.

I don’t know? Either way I still think 1500 sold so far is pretty decent.

1 hour ago, Cov 77 said:

Yes. I saw that the extra 800 were added. After I brought my tickets there was X amount left and then suddenly it jumped up by 800. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Yes. I saw that the extra 800 were added. After I brought my tickets there was X amount left and then suddenly it jumped up by 800. 

Fair enough, may have already been added. If so that would be excellent support from us IF we are taking 2k+ up to Nottingham on a Wednesday night.

20 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

If we take over 2k that's fantastic 

most have been before, week night, chances are we will lose, and the games have been  relentless recently, the cup games effectively adding 4 games on to the schedule 

I was actually surprised how many went to Coventry last night fair play 

I find it incredible that on so many football pages today the piss has been taken out of our support last night.

19 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I find it incredible that on so many football pages today the piss has been taken out of our support last night.

Social media and piss taking never care for context though

Given how many games we've had recently people have to make a choice. I chose Forest over Cov (even though I've been City Ground but not been Cov's ground)

I've chosen Southampton over Leeds, but even that's up in the air at the moment as I'll also want to go if we beat Forest.

Been an expensive year already following City!

400 tickets currently left for Forest

55 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

If we take over 2k that's fantastic 

most have been before, week night, chances are we will lose, and the games have been  relentless recently, the cup games effectively adding 4 games on to the schedule 

I was actually surprised how many went to Coventry last night fair play 

I'm going. I've never been to Forest, it's only just over an hour's drive for me, and I try to get to the games I can get to. I went last night as well for similar reasons.

When you live 3hrs from Bristol and can't get to every game then you learn not to pick the glamour games, you just pick games that work!

(Technically the cup games have added 3 games to the schedule as we will always play the first 3rd round FA Cup game).

Edited by ExiledAjax
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Fair enough, may have already been added. If so that would be excellent support from us IF we are taking 2k+ up to Nottingham on a Wednesday night.

Seems like 2100 may be right with the prospect of another 800 if they sell could be right;

Visiting supporters are housed on one side of the lower tier of the Bridgford Stand (towards the Brian Clough Stand), where around 2,000 fans can be accommodated. The facilities and view of the action in this stand are good. If demand requires it then an additional 1,000 away supporters can be seated in a lower block of the Brian Clough Stand. The view of the game is good from this section and the leg room is ample too.

Just now, Back of the Dolman said:

Really ????

we were allocated 1,200 tickets and when I last checked we had just under 400 remaining which would mean we sold between 8&9 hundred.

thats an awful lot of people that bought tickets who didn’t attend 

I thought it was around 900 sold ?

1 hour ago, Back of the Dolman said:

Really ????

we were allocated 1,200 tickets and when I last checked we had just under 400 remaining which would mean we sold between 8&9 hundred.

thats an awful lot of people that bought tickets who didn’t attend 

Yep I saw that too. 8/900 on a Tuesday night for a probable 3 hour journey (brum traffic) during a time when we have loads of home games is decent imo. Especially during a cost of living crisis. I think there was also no trains? 

I was going to go to Coventry but decided on Forest instead. Much better away day. 

4 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Yep I saw that too. 8/900 on a Tuesday night for a probable 3 hour journey (brum traffic) during a time when we have loads of home games is decent imo. Especially during a cost of living crisis. I think there was also no trains? 

I was going to go to Coventry but decided on Forest instead. Much better away day. 

Don’t need to go nowhere near brum to get to covs ground m5 A46 then jump on m6 for1 junction onto A444 cov ground 1/2 mile down on left hand side 

I never go near m42 absolute hell hole especially now there doing HS2 work there aswell

Edited by redkev

Anyone received their tickets in the post?

the person who got me one hasn’t received it yet and this is the last day I can pick it up from him before Wednesday.

if it has to be collected on Wednesday anyone know what they’ll be like about picking up a ticket in someone else’s name?