IGNORED

Sound of the city

Bowlegchicken

On 05/02/2024 at 19:02, REDOXO said:

It’s an excruciating listen. It has been for a while. The utter madness of letting Twentyman go and then allowing this passionless dross to go out every week is unbelievable. 

En par with the state of football at the club at present.  You could exchange the word listen for watch......and Twentyman with Pearson...... and it would be an average post on here regarding the football.....

Not a criticism.... merely an observation. 

• Haha 1
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, MelksRed said:

En par with the state of football at the club at present.  You could exchange the word listen for watch......and Twentyman with Pearson...... and it would be an average post on here regarding the football.....

Not a criticism.... merely an observation. 

Also accurate!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, One Team said:

Presenter not having any hints of Manning being sacked at all, all about what he needs to do to improve. 

The hierarchy have stuck a lot on Manning, I don't see him being in sack territory (from their perspective) yet. 20 League games would be appalling for their credibility.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

The hierarchy have stuck a lot on Manning, I don't see him being in sack territory (from their perspective) yet. 20 League games would be appalling for Tinnions credibility.

Fixed!

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Chris Honour states he likes how open and honest LM is

Ehhhhhhhh ????

wtf

He's never going to say anything that is negative towards the club or Manning. Always sits on the fence. 

2 minutes ago, spudski said:

He's never going to say anything that is negative towards the club or Manning. Always sits on the fence. 

He volunteered the statement Spud

It wasn’t in response to any awkward question

I like CH but if he was determined to raise a positive it was IMO a very strange one , and a bad one

Came across excellently @Davefevs👏🏼

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Didn't hear anything on the actual cause of the problems; Jon and Brian.

Because that’s the bit a fan can only speculate on that.  

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

I was listening and didn’t. Did they cut you off or did I just miss it!

They might’ve cut me out, I tried to do it over the top of the presenter right at the end.

Edited by Davefevs

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Because that’s the bit a fan can only speculate on that.  

They might’ve cut me out, I tried to do it over the top of the presenter right at the end.

Just rewinding

Aghh well. Great show mind you! Nice Job! 

Edited by REDOXO
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

The hierarchy have stuck a lot on Manning, I don't see him being in sack territory (from their perspective) yet. 20 League games would be appalling for their credibility.

Did they ever have a semblance of credibility anyway. Even Lansdown himself admits he’s pi55ed 50 million down the drain clutching at straws with very little thorough planning for in between. Others in football circles / agents / representatives who have dealt with us must see past the facade and consider us an absolute joke professionally. Zero credentials at any level.

• Flames 3