IGNORED

Does Nige read OTIB?

JP Hampton

1 minute ago, REDOXO said:

I do wonder what the stats are for new posters circa Nov 2023?

Absolutely! They work for BS, and they are full of BS!

Terrible to think isn't it that a "chairman" realises he has made such a balls up that he has to pay his employees to go on social media to support his view....

Very Putinesq....

• Like 4
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 1

15 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

I do wonder what the stats are for new posters circa Nov 2023?

Ā 

9 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Terrible to think isn't it that a "chairman" realises he has made such a balls up that he has to pay his employees to go on social media to support his view....

Very Putinesq....

If you think I work for BS you are very wrong. Anti Tinnion, anti Jon Lansdown. Ā Willing to give Manning time. Ā Hardly screams BS employee does it!Ā 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RollsRoyce said:

I wish he had!

13 minutes ago, Galley is our king said:

Very Putinesq....

The way I see it!

• Like 1

Putting aside the obvious esteem NP is held in and the obvious shoddiness of the departure, I would say the only real way to quell unrest?

Win games. At a decent rate.

With a convincing minimum performance level or as convincing as we can get.

Style can come later but win games, minimum performance level look cohesive.

Be it NP, Manning the hierarchy, or a combination of all 3 that is the key way in which the doubts, misgivings and unease will widely dissipate.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 4

did anyone see rooney on the telly tonight? asked if he wanted to get back into management.

his reply was yes but hes going to take a few months off work and enjoy himself.Ā 

they arent like us,a week or two off here and there,they can afford to take however long off they want, in Nigels case, i hope he doesnt return to football, he doesnt deserve some of the shit he gets,and certainly not from anyone with anything to do with bcfc from top to bottom,he gave it everything he could

• Like 9
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 2

I actually think if you put NP I'm charge of a lot of clubs in the "top end" of the Championship and bottom third of PL..he wouldn't do any worse.

Frank has carved out his niche at Brentford so maybe not there because he has been there a while, as assistant and Robins at Coventry also long term and manager but a lot of clubs..couldn't see him doing worse.

He seems under appreciated relative to his work.

• Like 3

For all the excuses that get trotted out like getting rid of the deadwood, cutting the wage bill etc he wasn't exactly a roaring success was he, I must admit the way some go on on here you would have thought we had been a fast-raiding attractive to watch side that was going places when he was with us when in fact his stats were quite poor, yes there were some mitigating circumstances but I somehow expected more from him, but even so I find the OP a bit cringy, I mean OUR Nige.Ā 

• Like 3
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, pillred said:

For all the excuses that get trotted out like getting rid of the deadwood, cutting the wage bill etc he wasn't exactly a roaring success was he, I must admit the way some go on on here you would have thought we had been a fast-raiding attractive to watch side that was going places when he was with us when in fact his stats were quite poor, yes there were some mitigating circumstances but I somehow expected more from him, but even so I find the OP a bit cringy, I mean OUR Nige.Ā 

We were actually improving...once we had bottomed out the trajectory was one of steady improvement.

I don't just mean points wise I mean underlying stats as well. Style at times became more possession based

The failure to build which I attribute to the hierarchy and the recurring injuries stalled matters sadly..let us see if the solid base can be built on.

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

'Our Nige'Ā  the gift that keeps on giving.

Pure comedy gold. Please don't stop.

Actually what was comedy gold was our performances against QPR and Sheffield Wednesday.

Funny how you made no comment about those games.

We all hope things improve (we are all city fans after all), but things need to improve very quickly or the crowd will turn.

Big day Saturday me thinks

Ā 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Blimey, a few of you belting out Cyndiā€™s Lauperā€™s ā€œtrue coloursā€ on this thread. Ā None of this thinly veiled lie of ā€œI quite liked Nigeā€¦ā€ Iā€™ve seen on other threads!!!

Let it all out.

šŸ‘šŸ¼

The ā€˜I actually liked Nigeā€™ Ā at the start of numerous posts , and in false claims (repeated) by certain posters , are one of the most transparent , false , and hilarious phrases used on hereĀ 

Ā 

• Like 6
  • Flames 1