IGNORED

Ipswich Town away match thread

20 minutes ago, The Original OTIB said:

Internally, individually, collectively: Is this a variation of the old Trumpton system: " steadily, sensibly; never too quickly, never too slowly"?

Jason Knight: "We’ve all got to look internally and see what we can do better individually, and collectively come together and put in the performance that gets the result."

Is LM descended? image.jpeg.7f588125ba7f8f5f9afcd18e407766bc.jpeg

Let's hope it does not give rise to: 

plaster it over the front of the Dolman

Just now, RollsRoyce said:

Much as I want Manning and Tinnion to move on, I never want City to lose. So, we seem good at upsetting the form book, and did well against WHU and Forest, plus battered Southampton. So, I am going for a 1-1 draw. Knight to score. 

Difference being prem clubs give you time on the ball . We won’t get that tonight 

No Sykes and No Conway again.

I think that says he does want not to score goals.

Just don’t get it.

We are struggling to score goals so he leaves both the most likely to score on the bench.

As someone who I wanted to give time I am fast loosing patience 

Means will win 2-1……

COYR

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, wendyredredrobin said:

When I think we are going to be mullered by anyone, we always seem to win.  That's the only element of positivity I have tonight.

If we do get mullered, Manning's position becomes almost untenable.  A boy trying to do a mans job, I think.

Yeah I know the feeling . I some mad just put a bet on us winning 🙃😂😂

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

“We struggle against high press”.

So we play our slower forward.

Genius.

IMG_2697.jpeg

I really don’t get that with mcrorie . If he was left footed I could understand him cutting in. I really don’t get a right footed right back cutting in on his weaker foot & running into traffic 

• Like 1
Just now, steviestevieneville said:

I really don’t get that with mcrorie . If he was left footed I could understand him cutting in. I really don’t get a right footed right back cutting in on his weaker foot & running into traffic 

I quite like him but it’s a very obvious thing that he does often - and to be fair he does it at pace, but it does narrow the game and cede the flanks 

1 minute ago, Silvio Dante said:

I quite like him but it’s a very obvious thing that he does often - and to be fair he does it at pace, but it does narrow the game and cede the flanks 

He starts off with pace, runs into a defender and falls over. Like clockwork. Hardly ever gets given the foul he seems to be looking for.

2 minutes ago, BCFC31 said:

Still no scott twine.... becoming abit of a joke that situation now isn't it.

That's probably why NP didn't want loan players, he knew they would get injured after a couple of games and then out for God knows how long.

• Haha 2