IGNORED

FA Youth Cup - Match Thread

7 minutes ago, Gimme Shelton said:

That pass from the left back for the goal was a thing if beauty and the finish reminds of Soren Anderson Vs Sunderland!

Selection headache for the Swansea game?

18 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I might go to that. Not been to their academy stadium so be good. 

I used to watch the Man City first team train at the bottom of Platt Lane when I was in Manchester in the mid 90s.

how things have changed.

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Aha Liam Payne. The guy that pled poverty to get our fans to buy his merch and was then trying to rip our fans off by selling loads of West Ham away tickets for 50 quid each. 

Just took a look at his page and he's mocking a minors weight at Ipswich away in a video. Nice guy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Aha Liam Payne. The guy that pled poverty to get our fans to buy his merch and was then trying to rip our fans off by selling loads of West Ham away tickets for 50 quid each. 

Just took a look at his page and he's mocking a minors weight at Ipswich away in a video. Nice guy. 

ooooh, interesting.  is he a young's or old'un?

2 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Horrible bloke. Said he was broke selling shirts and was charging 50 quid for WHU tickets, yet questions when everyone outed him for doing so. In which he told me ‘Selling for a mate, its his price’. Told him to sell for face value and essentially where he could stick it, then he proceeded to find my familys social media and shit talking them. Strange, strange man.

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

FA Player commentators very good

Sounds like Clive Allen to me 

3 minutes ago, grifty said:

Referees been good at letting the game play and not falling for Swindon’s diving.

Really sad kids at this level diving all over the place 

The most Bristol City dimension of this match doesn't appear to me to me the style of play

...but rather the handing of endless opportunities for the opposition to score in the last 15 minutes!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1