IGNORED

Forget the dressing room, he's lost the fans

harvey54

Just now, Davefevs said:

Whereas LM likes to sit on a 0-0. 🤣🤣🤣

I don’t think a Manning side sits back. 
We can’t deal with sides that sit deep, but that’s been the case since Cotts - and although we all love Cotts we were facing League 1 opponents back then. 

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

That's pretty debatable.

I dunno if I recognise that description, we set out to be a pacy, counter attacking side and when it worked, when we had good availability thought it was enjoyable.

Sorry mate - what is debatable? We attack more under Manning?

Just now, bcfcredandwhite said:

Sorry mate - what is debatable? We attack more under Manning?

We don't attack. 

We huff and puff. Usually around the defence. 

The only time we consistently attack is when we are forced to revert to Pearson's tactics.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I don’t think a Manning side sits back. 
We can’t deal with sides that sit deep, but that’s been the case since Cotts - and although we all love Cotts we were facing League 1 opponents back then. 

It’s a bit of a myth this “sitting deep” in a lot of cases.

If you allow any team to get back into structure, what do you think they’ll do?  That’s what we allow them to do but playing slow football.  I was gonna say slow possession football, but we don’t really do that on recent evidence.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Your description liking to sit on a 1-0. Some games sure but not sure it was the norm.

Sorry but that’s not true. 

We held the Football League record of letting a lead slip for a while - it was commented on by Sky Sports News at the time. Most points dropped from a winning position. 

Anyway, I respect your opinions - so who do you trust Jon L to appoint next then?

3 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

We held the Football League record of letting a lead slip for a while - it was commented on by Sky Sports News at the time. Most points dropped from a winning position. 

Anyway, I respect your opinions - so who do you trust Jon L to appoint next then?

I know the question is not addressed to me, but I don't trust any of them to appoint anyone decent.

But he could actually stick a pin in a list of names and that name would probably be a better fit. 

Make no mistake about it, there was no research or due diligence done on Manning. They just went for the first person doing well in League One who would take the job because they needed that nasty man Pearson out of the door. 

Absolute ****s.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

We are going back 2 years, 2.5 years..when we were still relatively trying to balance football and finance. We were beginning some drastic downsizing from a low base in Spring 2021. We did well to avoid a relegation scrap and see Scott and Semenyo stepping up, especially Scott.

Thank you and I respect yours. Jon Lansdown and Tinnion for that matter? Wouldn't trust them to run the Burger Van near the Atyeo!!

Proper CEO IN, Tinnion back to his Academy and it Loans type position, JL who knows- away from the levers of power though.

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

16 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

We are going back 2 years, 2.5 years..when we were still relatively trying to balance football and finance. We were beginning some drastic downsizing from a low base in Spring 2021. We did well to avoid a relegation scrap and see Scott and Semenyo stepping up, especially Scott.

Thank you and I respect yours. Jon Lansdown and Tinnion for that matter? Wouldn't trust them to run the Burger Van near the Atyeo!!

Proper CEO IN, Tinnion back to his Academy and it Loans type position, JL who knows- away from the levers of power though.

It’s partly because I totally agree with you on JL and BT that I don’t want LM sacked - and if he WAS sacked I don’t trust tweedle dum and tweedle Dee to appoint a decent replacement - and they will NOT be sacked (well, Tweedle Dum won’t)
I think (hope) he will turn it around. 
just my opinion - I accept I’m in the minority. 

Edited by bcfcredandwhite
Add words

18 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

It’s partly because I totally agree with you on JL and BT that I don’t want LM sacked - and if he WAS sacked I don’t trust tweedle dum and tweedle Dee to appoint a decent replacement - and they will NOT be sacked (well, Tweedle Dum won’t)

NURSE!!!

THEY'RE OUT OF BED AGAIN!!!

7 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Wow!!

Haven't had that since I first joined in 2010.

Keep up, dear boy.

I assumed because you made no attempt to comment on the thread. Just simply posted some, presumably in your opinion humorous, comment about needing mental health assistance. 

I also assume you must think that because you disagree with my opinions?

20 minutes ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

I assumed because you made no attempt to comment on the thread. Just simply posted some, presumably in your opinion humorous, comment about needing mental health assistance. 

It was a joke.

A joke that said nothing about mental health. 

Get over it.

2 hours ago, Superjack said:

NURSE!!!

THEY'RE OUT OF BED AGAIN!!!

1 hour ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

Are you a Swansea fan?

1 hour ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

You do realise that nurses do ****ing loads? Not just mental health?

I think that you should have a word with yourself.

3 minutes ago, Superjack said:

You do realise that nurses do ****ing loads? Not just mental health?

I think that you should have a word with yourself.

Sometimes, trying to debate football on here is like Woody in Toy Story trying to negotiate with the little one-eyed aliens in the grab machine. 

I think sacking Liam and replacing him with another unproven and unknown ‘yes’ man from the lower leagues, chosen by Jon L and Brian T is not a good idea - at this stage. 
if we enter the relegation zone anything goes and we would have nothing to lose, but right now we are mid table and replacing a known JL appointment with an unknown JL appointment is, to me, silly. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, bcfcredandwhite said:

He has turned it around already!

• Hmmm 1