IGNORED

Don’t be fooled…

3 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

That was bloody terrible. Literally the worse performance of the season. 

Unfortunately all it’s done is give Manning breathing space.

Making that my last visit to the gate this season. Can no longer sit through it and cant celebrate even when they win.

Worse games than that this season.

• Like 2
  • Hmmm 2

7 minutes ago, The Coach said:

Regardless of what majority is feel. I’m confident he will be here come start of 24/25 season.

Not exactly a 'hot take'. Those in charge won't be sacking him anytime soon as it would make them look foolish.

• Flames 2

Just now, DaveF said:

Not exactly a 'hot take'. Those in charge won't be sacking him anytime soon as it would make them look foolish.

Exactly that 

2 minutes ago, Tim Monaghan said:

And so he should be. Huge summer incoming. 

And no, he shouldn’t be.

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, Tim Monaghan said:

Because that’s my opinion. He needs a summer to bring in some of his own players etc. He’s trying to build something. I don’t expect you to agree with me and that’s fine. 

We'll agree to differ then, no problem

1 minute ago, Tim Monaghan said:

Because that’s my opinion. He needs a summer to bring in some of his own players etc. He’s trying to build something. I don’t expect you to agree with me and that’s fine. 

Whatever he’s building is built on sand foundations if he won’t even give a youngster a shot to sit on the bench. 
Can’t develop players or won’t develop players?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Tim Monaghan said:

I don't want to see the finished product of what he's trying to build tbh

• Like 16
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, The Nest Egg said:

Clearly a crap game today but Birmingham at home was the worst this season, 2-0 flattered us massively

Disagree - Birmingham remain the most complete away performance I've seen this season alongside Leeds.

I can appreciate when opposition play well. Both were examples of being too good for us.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Making that my last visit to the gate this season. Can no longer sit through it and cant celebrate even when they win.

Don’t be fooled anyone. It’s what they want you to be. Be on your guard 😂

Edited by Fjmcity
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Randy Marsh II said:

I don't want to see the finished product of what he's trying to build tbh

The reality is , in facts , and if we open our eyes and watch , that since his arrival we have gone gradually backwards and backwards

These players aren’t having him

Im not sure there’s any evidence , at all  , to justify supporting him in the summer as it stands

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, Tim Monaghan said:

I'd agree if I saw evidence of him getting a tune out of more than one player in that squad today.

The only one is Mehmeti for me - Conway, TGH, Pring, have regressed since he's come in. But that's merely my observation and therefore an opinion.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Tim Monaghan said:

And so he should be. Huge summer incoming. 

Why, have you got reliable info that Lansdown is selling up?  That’s the only thing that would get me excited about the summer, football wise.

That was shocking again today, but the result was everything today, so we can breathe easier now.

I certainly can’t look forward to watching that shit again next sesson though.

14 minutes ago, Superjack said:

Three points. 

Virtually confirming survival this year and relegation next.

This . Shocking performance today and the result  papered over the cracks . If we stick with this clown as is very likely, I really fear for us next season .  

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Goodbye then, don’t come back if we do well!

• Like 6
  • Facepalm 3

16 minutes ago, Tim Monaghan said:

It’s going to take a hell of a lot of money to build a team capable of playing the way he wants.  Can you see him getting that from Lansdown, because I certainly can’t.

• Like 7

As bad a win as you’ll ever see that. 

Clearly the win was everything but the game itself, especially first half, was appalling. Fortunately Swansea couldn’t get a shot of target else it would’ve been a very different story.