IGNORED

Don’t be fooled…

41 minutes ago, DirtySanchez said:

Does anyone think we can compete with the top 6,8 or 10 with wage structure and FFP? 

If we had competent people - why not?

On paper we have one of the highest commercial/stadium incomes in the league (events, concerts etc), which gives us a leg up over those with legacy or smaller grounds (Rotherham, Preston, QPR, Millwall, even Norwich).

Brentford and Sheff Utd managed it with similar turnovers.

Edited by Fuber
  • Like 2
  • Hmmm 1
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, Travis said:

Think a lot fans need to glory hunt and support the top 4 sides of the Prem. Bristol City is not for you.

Pointless comment - we wouldn't be here discussing the club if we didn't care.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Travis said:

Pointless reply if all "fans" do is moan go glory hunt elsewhere.

Get someone to explain to you.

Will await all your positives 

If you have been a City fan as long as I have or many others you could never be classed as a glory hunter 

What a completely laughable  comment superfan 

• Thanks 1
  • Facepalm 1

1 minute ago, Travis said:

Seriously.

Nobody is glory hunting round here. There are far easier places to glory hunt than a side who were last in the top division over 40 years ago and who commemorate an FA cup 5th round win from 50 years ago.

People do, however, want better for their club than is being given. That doesn’t mean a nailed on top four side - it does mean a side managed by someone semi competent not boring everyone to tears

Get someone to explain it to you.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 5
  • Facepalm 1

1 hour ago, Sandhurst Red said:

Another 'look at me, look at me' post. Simply put - Bore off. 

If you don't like it, don't go. Stop making yourself out that you're important. This place has become so negative and poisoned, and irrespective of the football, it's down to the attitude of the posters. 

Yes today was poor. And yes we've not been great recently, but give Manning a chance. We saw far worse games under Pearson.

Name them. I'll start - Stoke and Birmingham we can all agree were poor under NP, however, I'd argue I could name three Manning fixtures worse. Sheff Wed, Cardiff, QPR (H+A), Preston (A), Millwall - all immediately spring to mind.

Guarantee the numbers don't favour Manning - who didn't (and shouldn't) have the excuse of injuries for the majority of his tenure so far considering we've also had a window to strengthen in the interim.

The only period under Pearson anywhere near as bad to performances under Manning was when he first had to step in - with a horrific squad culture, CEO running down his contract and bleeding £375kpw down the drain on life support with regards to FFP.

Edited by Fuber
  • Like 9

7 minutes ago, Travis said:

Ones moaning about winning?

Who’s  moaning we won ?

Please quote the posts - Thanks in advance (Good Luck)

Lemmings like you look no further than one win and 3 points

* Another recent joiner - quelle surprise 🤣

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Sheltons Army said:

Will await all your positives 

If you have been a City fan as long as I have or many others you could never be classed as a glory hunter 

What a completely laughable  comment superfan 

Is a win positive today then? "La Di La Di La" - that is a laughable comment 

• Confused 1

44 minutes ago, Sandhurst Red said:

Another 'look at me, look at me' post. Simply put - Bore off. 

If you don't like it, don't go. Stop making yourself out that you're important. This place has become so negative and poisoned, and irrespective of the football, it's down to the attitude of the posters

Yes today was poor. And yes we've not been great recently, but give Manning a chance. We saw far worse games under Pearson.

Hate to point out the obvious, but you're a poster too,

Irrespective of the football ?  Do you reckon this forum would be "so negative and poisoned" if the football served up was entertaining and we won more games ?

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Seriously.

Nobody is glory hunting round here. There are far easier places to glory hunt than a side who were last in the top division over 40 years ago and who commemorate an FA cup 5th round win from 50 years ago.

People do, however, want better for their club than is being given. That doesn’t mean a nailed on top four side - it does mean a side managed by someone semi competent not boring everyone to tears

Get someone to explain it to you.

Nonsense some fans think we ought to be winning every week explain that.

• Facepalm 2

6 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Who’s  moaning we won ?

Please quote the posts - Thanks in advance (Good Luck)

Lemmings like you look no further than one win and 3 points

* Another recent joiner - quelle surprise 🤣

Another deflecting Quote from a self proclaimed Diehard Fan 😆😆😆

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Travis said:

Fans have opinions - good and bad - as performances and results dictate. Its not up to you to decide whether fans should/not be able to have a vent on a board which is for all fans. At the end of the day.

Just now, Travis said:

Is a win positive today then? "La Di La Di La" - that is a laughable comment 

Consensus seems to be what I've read that; great, three points, we should now avoid relegation.

The inverse seems to be worry that all this has done if provide Manning time that he, longer terms, may not be qualified for nor deserve based on results and performances during his tenure.

Which considering overall 10-game form - 3W, 2D, 5L, seems fairly balanced to me.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Travis said:

Another deflecting Quote from a self proclaimed Diehard Fan 😆😆😆

No time to waste 

Where’s the posts 

Ot maybe you were simply making things up 

......Or voices in your head

Or maybe the recent sign up is simply an indicator 🤣

Edited by Sheltons Army
  • Like 2
  • Flames 3

2 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

I was hoping to make the long and very expensive journey to AshtonGate towards the end of the season to make sure I saw a Nige game, before his possible retirement.

Sadly, will now not be wasting time and money in coming.

Football is in the entertainment business, win or lose.  As reported by those there today, we are far short of playing in a way that might encourage me to come.

You’ll be missed🤔

• Confused 1