IGNORED

FGR

12 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Why are Bradford still down there ? I know they have cheap tickets etc or at least they did 10/15 years ago but still get huge crowds in that league. Surely they should be up there more? When’s the last time they were in league one 5 season ago? 

I have an old ex-schoolmate who is a longtime Bradford City fan, and he says they have had a series of unscrupulous owners, and pathetic managers. I’ve been there plenty of times, and the crowds are always big and vociferous, and very long-suffering ( but like us really!)

They do have one of the best kits in the league though! And Harry Potter was a fan!

• Like 1

Always surprised me that Cotts has struggle for good jobs since leaving us. Having seen what he achieved with a few quid to spend in League 1, I'd expect any "big" club in that division to be thinking he could replicate it with them.

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Why are Bradford still down there ? I know they have cheap tickets etc or at least they did 10/15 years ago but still get huge crowds in that league. Surely they should be up there more? When’s the last time they were in league one 5 season ago? 

We aren't the only club that's badly run!

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, redsquirrel said:

so do i,cant wait to get up there and cheer him on

I was going to go Saturday , but it appears because of the amount of football I've watched this year I could end up being single. :dunno:

I'll try in a week or two. 🤣

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

I was going to go Saturday , but it appears because of the amount of football I've watched this year I could end up being single. :dunno:

I'll try in a week or two. 🤣

Is that good or bad?  😀

16 minutes ago, normanhillred said:

Cotts has a fine record at Valley Parade. Vaguely recall a not too shabby 6 0.

Happy days 😊

One of the best away nights. And pie, chips and peas in the Town before the game. And bumping into Scotty Murray after the game and hugging him. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, harvey54 said:

One of the best away nights. And pie, chips and peas in the Town before the game. And bumping into Scotty Murray after the game and hugging him. 

The very best away night. I suspect it can't ever be beaten. 6-0 to win promotion. The least Bristol City occasion ever!

• Like 8

1 hour ago, TDarwall said:

Always surprised me that Cotts has struggle for good jobs since leaving us. Having seen what he achieved with a few quid to spend in League 1, I'd expect any "big" club in that division to be thinking he could replicate it with them.

100%.

Watching Oxford who look like a pub team (& to be fair have fallen apart since Manning left).

He’d have done a far better job there than the joker they replaced Manning with.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, WeAreThePigs said:

Even if he doesn’t he has shown what a top manager he is at that level.

"At that level".

See what you done there.

Look at the Burnley fans forums and what they thought of him, in the Championship.

At any level, a million times the manager and man manager than the **** that succeded him here.

I almost hope he doesnt keep FGR up, it will just make me even angrier with the Lansdowns and what they did.

• Like 2
  • Flames 4