IGNORED

FGR

16 minutes ago, spudski said:

I drove down it on Saturday no problem 🤷

Damn, been going through Stroud and Nailsworth for nothing then, for 2 weeks will try it out, Def was closed, Glos roadworks said landslide... but is now showing clear

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mason said:

Damn, been going through Stroud and Nailsworth for nothing then, for 2 weeks will try it out, Def was closed, Glos roadworks said landslide... but is now showing clear

Just been up, can see on left where landslide was all covered in some kind of matting, any big short cut for me atm.

• Like 1

Really poor today in what was a BIG game. 
Really didn’t lay a glove on a poor Sutton side. 
Most interesting thing about the day was Sutton’s little youth mob having 2 nicked inside the ground and then also trying it on outside afterwards. 
I did chuckle. 
But that was a poor effort today. The team looked tired. 

2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Most interesting thing about the day was Sutton’s little youth mob having 2 nicked inside the ground and then also trying it on outside afterwards. 
I did chuckle. 

im hoping there is a chance to get up there for good friday. its not definite yet but the wheels are in motion

1 minute ago, redsquirrel said:

im hoping there is a chance to get up there for good friday. its not definite yet but the wheels are in motion

Don’t we have Leicester at home that day? 
means I can’t do both 

1 hour ago, Harry said:

I did chuckle. 

FGR were up against a side containing some big guys in central defence but FGR then strangely chose to spend most of the game hoofing hopeful, long, high balls up the middle (well, anywhere actually) to their forwards who lost out time and time again.

Not much skill evident in either side but, what little there was, Sutton had more of it. And, as you said, FGR did look very tired in the second half.

I liked the look of Ryan Inniss for FGR - a big, strong, commanding defender who lost very few battles and who did seem to read the game well.

I also loved watching Cotts in action again. Talk about the 12th man stood on the touchline sounding off for the full 90 minutes.! He's done really well with a poor team but, come the end of the season, i think he'll have failed to keep them up. Cotts is a very good manager but i don't think even he can make a silk purse out of this sow's ear... Hopefully, he'll stay on and sort it out and FGR can come again......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Have FGR got any "lads" have a dance with ?

To be fair mate, I was quite surprised by both sides. Sutton had a very young mob of about 40 or 50 (about 35 of which didn’t really want to be involved and were just there for the numbers. FGR had a few lads who fronted them up. It wasn’t anything but some very unfashionable handbags in the end. All rather amusing though. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1