IGNORED

Liam Pre WBA

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Yes, very noticeable how high Tymon (LB) and Naughton (RB) played in their early build-up phase. But I guess where they differ from Saints is that one of Grimes or Allen always (virtually always) sit in, sometimes both.

Our success came (eventuality) behind Tymon didn’t it?

Hope Tymon goes to AEK one day.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

57 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Interestingly since getting fit at Schalke (no pre season) Tomas is an ever present this season…

Now there’s a shock. I wonder how our internal investigation is getting on for why we get so many injuries! 🤔🙄

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Fed up with the bloke.

At the end of the season he should donate a month’s wages to Zak & Rob Dickie, seeing as they’ve had to play virtually every game because he’s seemingly never fit.

Cornick takes plenty of flak on here, but just like Anis, since joining he’s yet to miss a single game. He might not be the greatest but at least he’s available to play his part.

If anyone is interested in taking Naismith off our hands this summer I’d snap their hand off.

just hope he isnt another one that plays out of his skin to get new contract then go sick again

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GrahamC said:

Fed up with the bloke.

At the end of the season he should donate a month’s wages to Zak & Rob Dickie, seeing as they’ve had to play virtually every game because he’s seemingly never fit.

Cornick takes plenty of flak on here, but just like Anis, since joining he’s yet to miss a single game. He might not be the greatest but at least he’s available to play his part.

If anyone is interested in taking Naismith off our hands this summer I’d snap their hand off.

Both he and Cornick should have stayed at Luton. Bet they regret it. 

5 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

No car crashes this time. However I counted seven Southamptons!

Biggest news is that Twine fit, Tanner maybe but Naismith out and from the sounds of it for the season.

5 hours ago, 95red said:

Listened for 30 seconds  turned off to watch some paint dry .

4 hours ago, One Team said:

Just cannot listen to him unfortunately or get remotely excited. 

4 hours ago, Roe said:

I got to 4:34 til he mentioned Southampton and then had to stop

4 hours ago, Clevedon Red said:

Something I’ll never get listening to Manning speak. 

3 hours ago, Street red said:

Rather watch my kettle boil 😂

33 minutes ago, Mike Hunt-Hertz said:

He makes me want to sit in the bath with the ******* toaster.

I am seriously considering going to FGR on the day of the Leicester game. 

The bloke is simply awful. 

• Like 5
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, nickolas said:

Now there’s a shock. I wonder how our internal investigation is getting on for why we get so many injuries! 🤔🙄

The bloke doing the internal investigation pulled a hamstring. Don’t worry he’ll complete the investigation when he’s back fighting fit in 2 weeks….. or maybe 6 months. 

• Haha 3

Just now, Mendip City said:

The bloke doing the internal investigation pulled a hamstring. Don’t worry he’ll complete the investigation when he’s back fighting fit in 2 weeks….. or maybe 6 months. 

IIRC when it was initially mentioned, it was that they were consulting externally, and that sounded proactive.

But when Manning was quizzed, he said it was more Del Bonsu asking around his “network”.

• Facepalm 1

6 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

IIRC when it was initially mentioned, it was that they were consulting externally, and that sounded proactive.

But when Manning was quizzed, he said it was more Del Bonsu asking around his “network”.

Sounds about right. “Yeah I’ve chatted to few mates and it turns out we’re perfect… and don’t forget we beat Southampton once and everyone was happy oh and Brian says we need to take less time off training in order to stay fit and well, he’s been here 30 years, so it must be true.”

Case closed. 

Edited by Mendip City
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

No car crashes this time. However I counted seven Southamptons!

Biggest news is that Twine fit, Tanner maybe but Naismith out and from the sounds of it for the season.

Love the bit where he says we were a “bit more on the front foot” in the second half, considering we were practically going backwards in the first half.

Listen out for the answer, around 4 minutes, to the follow up question “have you learned much since coming to Ashton Gate” (reply - yes I have. Follow up question- what have you learned?).

The answer - 2 minutes of utter inanity. 

Not to mention his remit wasn’t to learn, it was to have a Top 6 quality squad, err, in the Top 6.

Not in the slightest bit impressed, and this coming from somebody that - until the appointment of Lee frockin Johnson - I backed every single manager ever appointed by this shambles, including, on here, Brian Tinnion at his managerial nadir. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Tinnion. This is on you!  

Manning produce a team that’s not scared to play football or **^^ off!

dont be too harsh on manning,i think he could do it if he was allowed to. tinnion is most likely pulling the strings on how we are playing, no manager in the efl would stick to plan A for as long as he has unless their job depended on it. 

• Like 1