IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

9 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I’m a bit tired of being told “things have been worse” as a defence of our perpetual averageness.

Things have also been a lot worse for Luton, Bournemouth, Brentford, Burnley, Ipswich and Coventry.

It’s so dull supporting us.

This.

Well said.

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Bazooka Joe said:

That's what we all hear whenever Manning speaks.

How dare you smite the beautiful Greek language comparing it to the super coach bilge that comes out of Manning’s. I’d like to think that Greek has more words than Behaviours, Hoggy and Twiney.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Now ******* Matt Withers Post Match.

Says getting bored of the Lansdown bashing. Mentions Reading.

Yeah…. Didn’t mention Ipswich’s owners or Cov’s owners…. Or countless others. “Be careful what you wish for” gets you stuck in mediocrity for 40+ years. 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Pippintogg said:

Being bottom of Div 4 was pretty bad. However, this is all self-inflicted by continuing poor decisions by the Lansdowns. 

Yes tend to agree . The whole slide from Div .1 to Div.4 was pretty in inspiring and bottom of Div. 4 a horrid low point. But this seems so self made by the owners and dynamic duo's managerial choices. How long does SL let crayon boy and BT run the show without input ?

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Also said he believed Manning should get his summer.

Just listening to Manning and apparently the game plan was right . There was nothing in the game we controlled long spells , just a couple of unforced errors . The bloke is delusional 

I am genuinely worried that he gets the summer and the whole budget  . 

He has already managed to coach this bunch backwards , the thought of him bringing in more of his style players is really quite scary .

• Like 4

God manning chats absolute drvil 😫 same old bluster that comes out of the man's mouth we are just rotten from top to bottom. And that withers bloke phoning in on bbc radio bristol is a massive happy clapper not adding any context regarding the recent run of results, but west brom this West brom that! Well if the shots against the bar went in.... if my auntie had balls she would be my uncle.  Gary owers was spot on in his assessment if your not looking to complete with clubs positioned in the tip 6 or certain from 3rd download why bother ? 

Edited by BCFC31
  • Like 1
  • Flames 1
Just now, fisherrich said:

Disagree.
Getting rid of Manning will mean just another muppet being employed by the Lansdowns. Just more of the same bull sh*t. Time has come where as fans, the Lansdowns need to know that the fans deserve better than this bollox, eff off and let someone else have a go at running this football club in a proper manner.
This is just a shambles of a football club/Brizzle Sport or call it what you like. No answerable Board, no CEO, no Chairman. A joke. It ain’t working.

Ive run out of likes, but this is exactly how I feel, until they go I will not return to Ashton Gate (good job I live in Leeds)

12 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

A good proportion of those shots come at 2-0 down….easy to throw caution to the wind on last 20-mins.  That’s not brave from the head-coach.  Stats-padding.

It’s been similar at the end of a lot of games we’ve lost, suddenly slowing a bit more energy,zeal etc. too little too late. 

1 minute ago, 1960maaan said:

Just listening to Manning and apparently the game plan was right . There was nothing in the game we controlled long spells , just a couple of unforced errors . The bloke is delusional 

I am genuinely worried that he gets the summer and the whole budget  . 

He has already managed to coach this bunch backwards , the thought of him bringing in more of his style players is really quite scary .

Wasn’t down to the tactics he also said…. It’s crazy, I’ve never known a manager so full of himself and so willing to throw his team under the bus. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Mendip City said:

Yeah…. Didn’t mention Ipswich’s owners or Cov’s owners…. Or countless others. “Be careful what you wish for” gets you stuck in mediocrity for 40+ years. 

Coventry aren't the best example, neither are Ipswich as both had quite different circs but do agree with the general point.

Not spending more of the Scott money then the almighty absolute shambles in the Autumn sealed it for me- SL has run his race and his son plus Tinnion are Laurel And Hardy, Chuckle Brothers etc but without the laughs.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
Just now, Barrs Court Red said:

I said give him till December…

You’re making it very hard for me Liam.  

That’s a reasonable amount of time…. But it’s hard not to see it as ending in another season wasted and more poor signing. I think he should go now. 

36 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

I didn’t watch the match ( I was washing my hair) but cold hard stats don’t point to a hammering. 
Just to add that , curiously , after more than fifty years loving this club.I don’t really care anymore. I am thoroughly peed off with the club . I have dropped Robin’s TV . Rarely listen to the interviews or watch the highlights. They have killed the little enjoyment that I got from supporting this team. 

I expect the ticket prices are too high for an old veteran, such as you, toupée.

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Cocemreu aren't the best exsmll3, nriejr are Ipswich as both had quite different circs but do agree with the general point.

Not spending more of the Scott money then the almighty Clustrrfuck in the Autumn sealed it for me- SL has run his race and his son plus Tinnion are Laurel And Hardy, Chuckle Brothers etc but without the laughs.

Lansdown is now running it on a shoestring budget (by football standards) while showing no signs of getting out…. How many years has he talked about it?