IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

Just now, The Original OTIB said:

Roberts isolated and stood off, Johnson creates havoc with his runs but can't all go towards the ball.

Exactly this, pricking about 5 yds from his man being more interested in getting his arms behind his back than getting close enough to make a difference 

1 minute ago, RUSSEL85 said:

I’m as much against manning as most but I don’t think we have played bad this half. 

Did you for one second in that half think "we might have half a chance of scoring a goal?". You could argue the, complete fluke clearance, to Tommy was a chance like that, I can't think of anything else.

• Like 1

Knight killing the counter, giving it away. Roberts showing the most left footed player on the pitch inside for a free shot.

So poor. Just hoof the ball and hope. Time in the air more than time on the grass. 

Yeah, WBA are a decent side but they're not world beaters. 

We're only going to score if they make a mistake, sick of this football just sitting there letting them knock it around.

• Like 1
Just now, The Original OTIB said:

To be fair, we had the better of that half, they, like many, simply quicker and more decisive around the box. Wells on for me. Need more movement up front.

Did you for one second in that half think "we might have half a chance of scoring a goal?". You could argue the, complete fluke clearance, to Tommy was a chance like that, I can't think of anything else.

• Confused 1
Just now, RUSSEL85 said:

I’m as much against manning as most but I don’t think we have played bad this half. 

100%.

We have done ok, TC possibly could have done better with his chance & we’ve been in it all half.

Probably suits how we want to play, but we’ve done ok.

As an aside looking at results elsewhere we might not need another point this season.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

And that’s the standard we have now set. That was dull, slow, boring, lethargic - it just wasn’t as dull, slow, boring and lethargic then it has been 

It’s still been shit. Really shit 

• Like 3
  • Hmmm 1
1 minute ago, Unan said:

If Tommy chips keeper when he is back peddling, yes. How many chances did they create? 

• Like 1