IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

2 minutes ago, BLRed said:

These commentators are terrible. Andy is like an excitable little school girl. Very unprofessional and highly biased

Isn't he a West Brom ex player, fan, and commentating on some kind of West Brom tv...?! What are you expecting exactly

Edited by IAmNick
9 minutes ago, redkev said:

No I’m not and and it was poor on the day , but I have been watching city for about 50 years ( I’m no happy clapper ) but things have been much worse but I agree things do have to approve but manning out brigade need a reality check , he needs a preseason and a few of his own players see where we go from there , and for what’s it’s worth I was a Nige supporter ( well most of the time ) 

Not a dig at you Red Kev, but merely using your post to pose the question as this is something that other posters have brought up about preseason. What additional magic do you expect him to find in preseason that he has not been able to do since November? I’m failing to see how a week in some Bavarian resort with the players cycling to training will suddenly transmit whatever style he’s trying to put out on the pitch….

What we are currently getting is functional but really not entertaining, and it appears we’ve already had our one shot on goal in this match now.

• Like 3
  • Flames 2