IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

• Admin

Ex Baggie and Bristolian Andy Johnson is on comms for West Brom TV 

Says he and his family are all gas heads 🤢

Interesting he described us as one of only 2/3 clubs that know we aren't going up or down this season, every other club has something still to play for 

12 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Nice to see Tannet back on tbe bench.

Shame to see Twine still on the bench.

Williams injured again or just a precaution? Latter hopefully.

I genuinely don't know who the first choice right back should be

• Hmmm 2
4 minutes ago, mozo said:

I genuinely don't know who the first choice right back should be

I think it's tough but I'd go with McCrorie personally, he seems a lot more rounded but no doubt Tanner has games where he's fantastic.

8 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Andy Johnsom on West Brom comms if you're detecting a Bristolian twang.  From Talbot Hill area, but a gashead unfortunately!!!  He's a decent lad in fairness, although I reckon some bias might come out today!!

@JP Hampton

Blimey that’s going back a fair bit.   Superb striker back in the day, didn’t realise he was from around our way.  

1 minute ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Why are we in the yellow?

Because it seems to be the thing now that clubs try to make sure they use away kits when they are away and it doesn't clash, I can't stand it, should be in the red today, also the yellow is bloody horrible.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, lenred said:

Blimey that’s going back a fair bit.   Superb striker back in the day, didn’t realise he was from around our way.  

:laugh:, there was a dark haired midfielder for west brom with that name who was from bristol, the bald ex crystal palace forward had the same name, he was a dangerous striker who got a lot of goals!

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Because it seems to be the thing now that clubs try to make sure they use away kits when they are away and it doesn't clash, I can't stand it, should be in the red today, also the yellow is bloody horrible.

Yep I don't get it. 

Should always play in your club colours unless there is a clash. 

I hate this kit with a passion because of the badge. 

• Like 3

Conway at his best there, running alongside a defender, beats him to it, causes a problem with a good ball into a dangerous area. I wish we saw more of those situations, it's where Conway really causes the opposition problems and exactly what we've not been seeing of him under Manning, hopefully the odd glimpse will make Manning realise that's where Conway is best.

3 minutes ago, Simon bristol said:

:laugh:, there was a dark haired midfielder for west brom with that name who was from bristol, the bald ex crystal palace forward had the same name, he was a dangerous striker who got a lot of goals!

Ahhh so it’s not the bloke who played for Palace then? 

• Like 1