IGNORED

West Bromwich Albion away match thread

1 minute ago, Numero Uno said:

We've had a shot in the first quarter of an hour.....on target too, that's a positive difference from last week.

When we beat that absolutely terrible Swansea side who couldnt beat anybody 

oh hang on havent they won today , just saying like 

Just now, redkev said:

When we beat that absolutely terrible Swansea side who couldnt beat anybody 

oh hang on havent they won today , just saying like 

Yes they did win today, good for them. Do you think you were watching two good sides last week then? If you are happy to watch 45 minutes without a shot I would suggest you are in a minority.

4 minutes ago, Spike said:

Conway at his best there, running alongside a defender, beats him to it, causes a problem with a good ball into a dangerous area. I wish we saw more of those situations, it's where Conway really causes the opposition problems and exactly what we've not been seeing of him under Manning, hopefully the odd glimpse will make Manning realise that's where Conway is best.

Yes, really want to see twine start a few games supplying conway. Like him or not, there’s no denying that twine was mannings pick in January, and for him to be missing this long has really thrown a spanner in the works.

1 minute ago, Dollymarie said:

My anti virus software won't let me use that link :(

ok sorry, I'm using it without a problem. 3 minutes behind the forum though and Radio bristol

I'm multi tasking. Impressive for a bloke.

Edited by AppyDAZE
Just now, Numero Uno said:

Yes they did win today, good for them. Do you think you were watching two good sides last week then? If you are happy to watch 45 minutes without a shot I would suggest you are in a minority.

No I’m not and and it was poor on the day , but I have been watching city for about 50 years ( I’m no happy clapper ) but things have been much worse but I agree things do have to approve but manning out brigade need a reality check , he needs a preseason and a few of his own players see where we go from there , and for what’s it’s worth I was a Nige supporter ( well most of the time ) 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, JP Hampton said:

Thought they are good. Actually naming players etc. certainly no worse than Robins. 

Yeah me too, they're actually commentating on the game and chatting about what's going on more than I'm used to on RobinsTV. Bit of passion too (even if it's for the wrong team), I think it's decent

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, redkev said:

No I’m not and and it was poor on the day , but I have been watching city for about 50 years ( I’m no happy clapper ) but things have been much worse but I agree things do have to approve but manning out brigade need a reality check , he needs a preseason and a few of his own players see where we go from there , and for what’s it’s worth I was a Nige supporter ( well most of the time ) 

He's going to get the time unless he completely bombs. He still needs to give us better performances with what he's got and then many fans will take a step back and see what happens next season.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

To be fair, this is a decent first half from the lads.

Imagine a Williams , twine , James , Atkinson , Naismith in and around the starting 11 aswell 

fxxking injuries the blight of our club over the last few years 

on another note I would love to know who decided to sign mebude or what ever his name is we would of been better off with Yeboah on the bench 

• Like 1