IGNORED

New England Kit

Super

47 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Please stop sharing my go to site for kits, I don't want this website being taken down, it needs to remain a secret 🤣

36 minutes ago, lenred said:

Have you used them Pete? Any good? 

I can vouch for him and say, the quality is the exact same as what you'd buy in Sports Direct imo from what I've bought from it. Just go a size or two up than your usual.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, 2015 said:

Please stop sharing my go to site for kits, I don't want this website being taken down, it needs to remain a secret 🤣

I can vouch for him and say, the quality is the exact same as what you'd buy in Sports Direct imo from what I've bought from it. Just go a size or two up than your usual.

Cheers! Ps I’ll keep schtum on it from now on 😉🤣

Edited by lenred

3 hours ago, frenchred said:

Any chance you could provide me the link please mate

I didnt know if it was ok to share, but others have shared links. i used this:  https://www.dhgate.com/product/2023-2024-afc-richmond-soccer-jerseys-kids/860299516.html

Note that the pics dont include logos and badges etc, guessing copyright rules?! but they do come as you'd expect

52 minutes ago, Tinmans Love Child said:

I've just ordered a 98 shirt to replace my original that got lost!  Price was £17 with postage but they took £19 from my bank for some reason, will see what happens next! 😂

There is some blurb on the order confirmation that the price may change slightly. I ordered the ‘98 as well and the ‘86 away. Charged me about £4 more than it said.  Quite a difference % wise but still peanuts! 

2 hours ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Just come back from Thailand where these are all made I think.

Got the Ajax special edition three little birds shirt for a tenner and it looks the dogs bollox! 

I think they import them from China. I’ve bought a couple myself before 

1 hour ago, supercidered said:

I've got the England 82 in red. Proper lush and good quality. Definitely go at least a size or maybe two sizes bigger than you would buy in the UK.

Bought that last year. Got the 16 on the back just because Bryan Robson was my hero growing up. My fav England kit. 

Trying to find an England euro 88 shirt but couldnt see one on that site. 

• Like 1

On 22/05/2024 at 13:50, Tinmans Love Child said:

I've just ordered a 98 shirt to replace my original that got lost!  Price was £17 with postage but they took £19 from my bank for some reason, will see what happens next! 😂

IMG_9377.thumb.jpeg.d76b7d33f5232d58e0aeaf8defc8a526.jpegIMG_9378.thumb.jpeg.2d48fd5dcd82188b372c232760ea0fd2.jpegIMG_9379.thumb.jpeg.8418e76ae0042aec816f9cdfebbd464d.jpeg

My England 98 shirt has just arrived so took just over two weeks!  The quality is very good really, I had the original in 98 but lost it and I would say most people wouldn't know the difference between the original shirt and the copy.

I bought a large (I wear a medium) and it fits fine so defo size up.  The only slight negative is the embroidery on the word England under the badge which is slightly off but nothing major, especially for £15 or whatever it was!

Edited by Tinmans Love Child
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, phantom said:

On the back of this thread, I ordered the new England away shirt last Sunday for £16.24, just had notification that it is due for Royal Mail delivery tomorrow

Which website did you use?

5 hours ago, phantom said:

On the back of this thread, I ordered the new England away shirt last Sunday for £16.24, just had notification that it is due for Royal Mail delivery tomorrow

I just looked at that shirt earlier today, was undecided. Let me know what you think please. I quite like the away shirt after seeing it in person, but wouldn't spend what they want for the official one. This dupe, if passable, will do me just fine for the amount of time I'd wear it. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, phantom said:

That’s quicker than my AC Milan shirt, which I ordered a few days before.  It just says “dispatched” 

• Admin
10 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

That’s quicker than my AC Milan shirt, which I ordered a few days before.  It just says “dispatched” 

Have you had a despatched email from them? 

Mine surprised me that it showed a Royal Mail tracking number 

I think the postage times are pretty all over the shop with them, as I’ve bought a sporting & Porto shirt that hasn’t arrived yet, but got an inter Miami shirt delivered yesterday that I ordered a week after the others!

21 minutes ago, Rocky said:

Ordered an England retro shirt from them on 22/5 and still hasn’t arrived. 

I ordered one on the 24th, arrived today. I did find emails with tracking in my junk folder.

Edited by bcfcape91
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, StGeorge said:

Ordered current England shirt on 22nd May, arrived 29th May.

Compared to 

Thank you for using your My City Rewards loyalty points to claim a Limited Edition Scarf.

Your order is currently being processed and is estimated to be ready for collection in approximately 3 weeks.

We will contact you once it's ready to collect from the Bristol Sport Store at Ashton Gate.

Thank you again for your incredible support in the 2023/24 seaso