IGNORED

The Zak Vyner Range

What is quite telling is that this is almost definitely a JL project. He knows, or at least he should know, that fans aren’t happy. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to do yet another thing that will no doubt get disapproval and even ridicule.

Whilst this (the clothing range) is obviously fairly insignificant - it does worry me how little he seems to understand the support.

If they did something like this after a real high point people wouldn’t care. It’s just about the worst possible time to choose, especially as it’s been an international break without much City news to discuss.

Edited by Phileas Fogg
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

And now you know the kind of reason why Phil Alexander couldn’t do what he was brought in to do.

Fever Pitch is Jon’s “train set”, all safely bubble-wrapped by Bristol Sport.

I am starting to get really sickened by “them”!

So you buying two shirts or three?

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

And now you know the kind of reason why Phil Alexander couldn’t do what he was brought in to do.

Fever Pitch is Jon’s “train set”, all safely bubble-wrapped by Bristol Sport.

I am starting to get really sickened by “them”!

This has been my feeling for a while.

As far as I can see, Jon basically just uses the club as an outlet for his various creative endeavours.

That would be bad enough as it is. What makes it worse is the fact that we now don't even bother appointing anyone who might have an interest in actually running a football club (i.e. A CEO) to sit alongside him and do the grown-up work whilst he plays with his crayons.

• Like 8

47 minutes ago, RedM said:

I'm not sensing any outrage. More disbelief and laughter type of feeling. For me too its about priorities, let's get a few basics right and bring back a bit of feelgood between the club and the fans.

Also perhaps not really the time or the place for Zak, or whoever is behind this, to be launching a personal range. They would have probably been better exploring this in the close season, not amid the emotions and turmoils of this one. 

This is bang on.

It just sums up how poor the ownership are, that they think this is a good idea right now.

They are either intentionally trolling the fan base at this point or they really are unbelievably stupid….

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

Tomorrow they launch the Manning collection Offyego Watch this space…

Nah , tomorrow we’ll be launching the Liam Manning trainer range ! Physically impossible to walk forwards in them ! Only backwards and sideways!!

15 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

What is quite telling is that this is almost definitely a JL project. He knows, or at least he should know, that fans aren’t happy. Therefore, it makes perfect sense to do yet another thing that will no doubt get disapproval and even ridicule.

Whilst this (the clothing range) is obviously fairly insignificant - it does worry me how little he seems to understand the support.

If they did something like this after a real high point people wouldn’t care. It’s just about the worst possible time to choose, especially as it’s been an international break without much City news to discuss.

He doesn't understand, he doesn't care. 

He's also not very good at fashion design, and whilst I'm always reluctant to get personal, let's be honest - it's hardly a surprise given the way he dresses. I mean he wears some truly awful items of clothing, most recently at the Liam Manning arrival presser.

I mean WTF. 

image.png.f0aa910891f81a4148a08a69738eaee6.png

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Andrew_V1 said:

This is bang on.

It just sums up how poor the ownership are, that they think this is a good idea right now.

They are either intentionally trolling the fan base at this point or they really are unbelievably stupid….

I genuinely believe it’s the latter.

• Like 1

You can get 3 different ZV tee shirts and the ZV Hoodie for only £170!

Absolute bargain -  I'm hearing there have been chaotic scenes at the club shop which has been overwhelmed by hundreds of Zak's frantic fans desperate to get their hands on the stuff.

Can't be bothered to join in the frenzied ruck, I'm going to buy the whole lot online.

1 minute ago, Nogbad the Bad said:

You can get 3 different ZV tee shirts and the ZV Hoodie for only £170!

Absolute bargain -  I'm hearing there have been chaotic scenes at the club shop which has been overwhelmed by hundreds of Zak's frantic fans desperate to get their hands on the stuff.

Can't be bothered to join in the frenzied ruck, I'm going to buy the whole lot online.

Currently out of stock noggers

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

He doesn't understand, he doesn't care. 

He's also not very good at fashion design, and whilst I'm always reluctant to get personal, let's be honest - it's hardly a surprise given the way he dresses. I mean he wears some truly awful items of clothing, most recently at the Liam Manning arrival presser.

I mean WTF. 

image.png.f0aa910891f81a4148a08a69738eaee6.png

Look at the range of textures on that! 🔥

Amazing really when he has the money to wear whatever he likes.

27 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Difficult to put into words how much I hate this club at the moment. 

Yep. Was chatting to a gas head in work the other day and said to him, there’s very little to like about the club at the moment. Apart from the players, who still seem to have the work ethic that Nige installed, the rest of them can go and get ******. 

Sadly I’m 50 years deep, so walking away isn’t really an option. 

• Like 4

If I’m being charitable, then what I’d say is that this has been in the pipeline for a while and maybe it’s a case that Zak wanted to design some “swag” and the club offered to act as distributor. I can’t see many biting at £35 for a T Shirt though and it looks - because it is - tinpot. Highly likely that they had to release it because stock would have been on order for a while and had they waited until a time the club looked competent Zak would be long retired.

What is noticeable both with this and the interminably shite “Watches of Bath Jenga Challenge” (also produced by Fever Pitch) is that it is social media content.

But there is still no content or sign, or celebration, of number of season tickets sold. Funny that.

• Like 3