IGNORED

The Zak Vyner Range

5 minutes ago, Jose said:

Or we could be Burnley, Brighton, Luton, Swansea, Cardiff, Hull City, Bournemouth, Brentford, Huddersfield. All teams similar or mostly smaller that have bypassed us to play top flight football. 
I could also give you another list of teams that have fallen way below us who have completely overtaken us again why we just fester under his ownership. 

With the greatest respect, your comment is absolutely bollocks. 

@aa_bcfc no club has spent / built up losses of £200m+ and not achieved promotion to the PL!

Careless decision making from the top.

• Like 10
  • Flames 5

13 minutes ago, spudski said:

Vyner will be getting image rights for this. 🙈🤷🤣

We are led by donkeys. 

Crayola thinks he's a Maverick. Doing it his way. Ignoring everything that's worked before. 

We are truly ******. 

When Billionaires become so detached from reality and surround themselves with yes men who know they can make a buck or two from the narcissistic and delusional. 

Maverick values... 🙈

https://www.bristol-sport.co.uk/careers/

https://www.reachfeverpitch.com/about

Reminds me of Connor Roy’s run for president..

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Flames 1

• Admin
40 minutes ago, aa_bcfc said:

Imagine if the Lansdowns took your advise and just packed their bags and said that’s us we’re off. WTF would we do then? Are we all going chip in to pay the £20 or £30 million debt every year?

Isn't it funny how a thread where 100% of the replies were in agreement about what a disaster this is, there's always someone who rarely adds anything to the forum appears out of nowhere and instantly posts the usual boring thing about the Lansdown investments...... 

• Like 12
  • Flames 3

1 hour ago, redsquirrel said:

he had a tr7 didnt he?, load of old cack they were too

1 hour ago, Natchfever said:

The 'Kevin Mabbutt Striker' logo 😁

Could be wrong but I’m sure the logo was on a white Lotus Espirit not a TR7, anyone remember?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

@aa_bcfc no club has spent / built up losses of £200m+ and not achieved promotion to the PL!

Careless decision making from the top.

That’s as maybe. I was responding to a post saying that SL wants his money back. That’s about £200m. 
And all we do is moan. 

3 minutes ago, phantom said:

Isn't it funny how a thread where 100% of the replies were in agreement about what a disaster this is, there's always someone who rarely adds anything to the forum appears out of nowhere and instantly posts the usual boring thing about the Lansdown investments...... 

I’ve been a fan since 1957. 
on this forum since 2003. Agreed I’m not a regular poster these days  but overall have over 1200 posts. Not a proper fan though eh?

3 hours ago, RedM said:

They really are not reading the room, can they be that far out of touch?

Stan Matthews advertised Brylcream, so at a guess someone's decided, let's update that format.

2 minutes ago, aa_bcfc said:

That’s as maybe. I was responding to a post saying that SL wants his money back. That’s about £200m. 
And all we do is moan. 

…. and we aren’t entitled to moan??  

We’ve accrued a debt of £200m and all we’ve got to show for it is a ground refurbishment costing possibly £40m, but we no longer even own the ground!

We’ve had a diabolically bad return for that level of investment and the blame for that lies wholly with Lansdown.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aa_bcfc said:

It might be on the market but they are not exactly queuing around the block to buy it. 
Perhaps you’d happy to have ownership like the sags have got, I’d rather have the Lansdowns. 

We’ll be back in the same  league as the gas soon enough with this lot in charge. They’ve had their time . The club is stale with them in charge now. 

• Like 3

• Admin
33 minutes ago, aa_bcfc said:

And all we do is moan. 

Now what a remarkable coincidence what that number is, compared to the asking price to sell 

29 minutes ago, aa_bcfc said:

Not a proper fan though eh?

Perhaps you could kindly point me in the direction of where you are quoting this from please?

16 minutes ago, WolfOfWestStreet said:

We're sailing dangerously close to gas levels of tinpot right now 

Fortunately we're not even close to them 

39 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

Reminds me of Connor Roy’s run for president..

Stop it….spoiler alert 😡😡😡😡😡

34 minutes ago, aa_bcfc said:

And all we do is moan. 

He might want his money back, but it’s not worth £200m, so why not moan…he’s priced it out of getting someone better in!!!

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Stop it….spoiler alert 😡😡😡😡😡

He might want his money back, but it’s not worth £200m, so why not moan…he’s priced it out of getting someone better in!!!

I don’t know how much he wants. If he wants his money back I suppose it’s about £200M. 
My opinion is he’d take a lot less for the right buyer but who knows. 

• Like 1

I'd really love to know what Jon actually wants to do regarding City himself.

Maybe he loves being involved everywhere and has pushed for this from his dad for the last 20 years. If so he has a funny way of showing it and is really not doing a great job anywhere really.

Maybe his passion is actually the Fever Pitch stuff, in which case as far as billionaire son's playthings go it's not the worst tbh. Just let him have his fun, it's not good but it's not that bad. If we were doing better on the pitch I don't think anyone would really care. The issue is (apart from the fact we're not doing well on the pitch) that when he's deciding what needs to be done, rather than just the raw execution imo (in most cases). As in, the videos, photos, all that isn't bad, but the designs and decisions (when do we/should we do the Zak Vyner clothes line) need someone at the club to push back.

Maybe he can't be bothered with any of it, but he's there because of his dad and they're just in a holding pattern waiting for that outside investment, who would likely change stuff up regardless.

I honestly have no idea?

• Like 1

It might be on the market but they are not exactly queuing around the block to buy it. 
Perhaps you’d happy to have ownership like the sags have got, I’d rather have the Lansdowns. 

You do know it's not either or, don't  you?

20 years and still no progress on the pitch. 20 years is long enough to havedone so. They've had their opportunity. Time for someone else to have a go.

Thanks for the bricks and mortar. Fair play. Now its time to f off.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 3
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Sir Geoff said:

Technically it should be Onyago not Onyego, if it's meant as meaning 'move along, on you go '

It's his given name , one of them.

Zachary George Onyego Vyner 

• Like 1

That's not how it works though.

He should have done things differently if he wanted his money back because you don't get that for a mediocre debt laden championship football club. And we're that because of his decision making.

20 years is long enough to have got those decisions right. Enough is enough. Time for them to f off.

Edited by Merrick's Marvels
  • Like 2