IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle away match thread

4 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Found this one but my Norton flagged up a few threats so be careful.

Can't get any sound :(

https://cricfree.live/live/stream-158

Get rid of the ads when they appear at the top, keep tapping on the game and repeat till you see the sound and full-screen icons bottom right. I have been watching this sight for years no problems whatsoever.

Edited by pillred
31 minutes ago, MarcusX said:

Disagree, this games fairly important IMO.

Its a chance for Liam to prove that he isn’t a “one trick pony” in terms of game plan.

It’s also a chance for him to win some fans back I reckon, or start to at least.

I think loads of us were excited after Southampton and thought we’d turned the corner and we all know what happened since.

So is Leicester another anomaly where the opponents press and attacking style left gaps for us to expose (which is our strengths despite Liam not because of him) or, let’s give him some credit as he changed formation and plan, was it signs that Liam did his homework and set up well to beat the team in front of him?

One thing that was notably different was the high press. I can’t understand why we aren’t doing that against “weaker” teams instead of this stand off stalemate nonsense we saw against Swansea.

If we see that press, and some more direct play today - OR - if they sit in but we manage to unlock them, then I think a few opinions may change.

If we see a repeat of QPR, Swansea, Wednesday etc then Friday was ultimately pointless really.

Not really because if we lose today but then win the next three games, we're still on good form. Obvs I'll still be annoyed if we lose. 

Plymouth look bang up for it.

4 minutes ago, bexhill reds said:

Our opening effort is as insipid as our clashing away kit. 

The kit is absolutely horrendous.   Still. Got to get Jon’s tracing of a stock image as much profile as possible I guess! 

Edited by lenred
Typo
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, mozo said:

Not really because if we lose today but then win the next three games, we're still on good form. Obvs I'll still be annoyed if we lose. 

Plymouth look bang up for it.

I didn’t mention result, and that’s not the key indicator today IMO