IGNORED

Plymouth Argyle away match thread

18 hours ago, 22A said:

Differing views from the Green Army ahead of this game; https://pasoti.co.uk/threads/argyle-v-bristol-city-the-build-up.127606/

Liam Manning & Scott Twine fill me with dread. Their last visit to the Theatre of Greens was a day to forget for our beloved club. Be interesting to see who will be given the task of stopping Twine & quick feet Mehmeti.

They Played For Both
Kieran Agard, Paul Anderson, Ian Baird, Tyreeq Bakinson, Andre Blackman, Yannick Bolasie, Joe Bryan, Richard Davis, Keith Fear, Arnold Garita, Rene Gilmartin, Trevor Jacobs, Joe Lennox, Guy Madjo, Sean McCarthy, Alan Miller, Kevin Nugent, Karleigh Osborne, Scott Partridge, Forbes Phillipson-Masters, Bobby Reid, Gary Sawyer, Steven Sessegnon, Enoch Showunmi, Phil Starbuck, Ryan Taylor, Robbie Turner, Zak Vyner. Any more? Dave Smith Dave Burnside?

I didn't realise Trevor Jacobs & Keith Fear had played for both. Correct if wrong but I believe Dave Burnside was a Bristolian, but never played for either Bristol club.

Didn't see Joe Edwards on your list. He's in the current team and played for us back in 2010-13 with 4 appearances 

This isn't some sort of litmus test for me that is for some people. It's just another game in a long season.

But, I'm mainly focussed on us finishing above Cardiff this season and a win today would be a big help.

COYR

2 hours ago, Davefevs said:

Today should be a continuation of intent, method, trying to repeat Friday.  Performances can vary, I’ll live with that, but the change in intent on Good Friday from many previous weeks was enjoyable.

Yes I think you nailed it there….’intent’. 

Hopefully some of that today too!

1 hour ago, Roadrunner said:

Once played for Clevedon Towns first team. Then 30 mins latter for the second team as they were a man short. Then went out drinking in the evening.

You’re a wimp. Why didn’t you have a few pints before playing for the first team? 

19 hours ago, 22A said:

Differing views from the Green Army ahead of this game; https://pasoti.co.uk/threads/argyle-v-bristol-city-the-build-up.127606/

Liam Manning & Scott Twine fill me with dread. Their last visit to the Theatre of Greens was a day to forget for our beloved club. Be interesting to see who will be given the task of stopping Twine & quick feet Mehmeti.

They Played For Both
Kieran Agard, Paul Anderson, Ian Baird, Tyreeq Bakinson, Andre Blackman, Yannick Bolasie, Joe Bryan, Richard Davis, Keith Fear, Arnold Garita, Rene Gilmartin, Trevor Jacobs, Joe Lennox, Guy Madjo, Sean McCarthy, Alan Miller, Kevin Nugent, Karleigh Osborne, Scott Partridge, Forbes Phillipson-Masters, Bobby Reid, Gary Sawyer, Steven Sessegnon, Enoch Showunmi, Phil Starbuck, Ryan Taylor, Robbie Turner, Zak Vyner. Any more? Dave Smith Dave Burnside?

I didn't realise Trevor Jacobs & Keith Fear had played for both. Correct if wrong but I believe Dave Burnside was a Bristolian, but never played for either Bristol club.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but wasn't Dave Burnside a coach with us at one time.

• Like 1
Just now, Mr Popodopolous said:

He was.

Just about remember as my first full season, he was one of the caretaker trio post Pulis..Fawthrop, Rosenior, Burnside.

Cheers!   I thought so, but at my age the memory, can at times,  get a bit foggy.

• Like 1