IGNORED

Enjoy rest of season

It would be great now if fans could come along to the gate in their thousands and support and enjoy the rest of season now the pressure is off , I’d also like to see the players enjoy it and play with a smile on their faces and interact with the fans more , come on let’s all enjoy it and get behind the lads 

• Like 6
  • Robin 2

2 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

It would be great now if fans could come along to the gate in their thousands and support and enjoy the rest of season now the pressure is off , I’d also like to see the players enjoy it and play with a smile on their faces and interact with the fans more , come on let’s all enjoy it and get behind the lads 

Enjoy.

21 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

It's a great thought but i'm afraid if we won all our remaining games 4-0 there would still be many on here having a moan.

11 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

They’ll probably win 5 in a row now it’ll mean nothing. Proper Bristol City style!

I really don't understand this, why would it mean nothing ?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 5

2 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

It's a great thought but i'm afraid if we won all our remaining games 4-0 there would still be many on here having a moan.

I really don't understand this, why would it mean nothing ?

It would probably mean nothing to a lot of the moaning brigade on here but this club will continue to grow in my opinion as you only need to see record attendances this season .families are attending football as an outdoor family activity and if these moaners don’t attend they won’t be missed, at the end of the day it’s about supporting your club win or lose . 

• Like 3
  • Robin 1

19 minutes ago, Carey 6 said:

They’ll probably win 5 in a row now it’ll mean nothing. Proper Bristol City style!

Winning five in a row won’t be enough to reach the pray-offs but it will mean that the entire club, fans included will be far more confident going into the next campaign and that’s before any summer business when we’ll see some additions to strengthen the squad.

• Like 3

These moaners , the anti manning mob need to take a look at Luton manager rob Edwards who was manager at FGR then went to Watford they SACKED him after 4 months he then made them look silly by taking a less fancied team to the PREM -LUTON TOWN 

• Like 1
  • Facepalm 4

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Winning five in a row won’t be enough to reach the pray-offs but it will mean that the entire club, fans included will be far more confident going into the next campaign and that’s before any summer business when we’ll see some additions to strengthen the squad.

And these will be players he wants not inherited 

10 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

It would probably mean nothing to a lot of the moaning brigade on here but this club will continue to grow in my opinion as you only need to see record attendances this season .families are attending football as an outdoor family activity and if these moaners don’t attend they won’t be missed, at the end of the day it’s about supporting your club win or lose . 

You mean day trippers that don't create atmosphere. Go careful who you claim to be moaners!! It's not moaning and what do you class as moaning?  Bristol city stopped growing ages ago with the unprofessional and crap decisions the Lansdowns have made go cruel back in your hole.

• Like 8

9 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

These moaners , the anti manning mob need to take a look at Luton manager rob Edwards who was manager at FGR then went to Watford they SACKED him after 4 months he then made them look silly by taking a less fancied team to the PREM -LUTON TOWN 

Please explain the comparison?  And why Luton were less fancied, less fancied by whom versus whom?  Soundbites mate, soundbites, spoken for the gullible to ingest.

Edited by Davefevs
  • Like 6
  • Flames 2
  • Facepalm 1

Just now, Davefevs said:

Please explain the comparison?  And why Luton were less fancied, less fancied by whom versus whom?  Soundbites mates, soundbites, spoken for the gullible to ingest.

Think what they’re getting at is we should have hung on to NP because he’s been promoted to the PL… either that or we should hire a 12 year old because Sir AF was once 12 and look what he accomplished. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
  • Facepalm 1

50 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

IMG_0118.jpeg.fc0c8fbb14a6d245934c59510205899c.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

1 minute ago, The Swan and Cemetery said:

Think what they’re getting at is we should have hung on to NP because he’s been promoted to the PL… either that or we should hire a 12 year old because Sir AF was once 12 and look what he accomplished. 

I’d love to live in Topper’s little world.  SMH.

• Haha 4
  • Facepalm 1

Yeerrrsss, get in, nothing left to play for, up the super ******* midtable reds. Fingers crossed for another season in 13th next year lads, living the dream we are 

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Will you please stop moaning about the moaners. These moaners moaning about the moaners really get my goat.

allo allo morning GIF

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

Just as importantly Manning will have an entire preseason to work with the remaining players along with any new signings to work with and coach his methods - not having ‘time on the grass’ is something he’s consistently whinged about since he took over..

Come next season he’ll have no excuses.

That Luton?

Oh, yeah, forgot to add, I seem to recall Luton after year on year progress under Sweet, Harford, etc, appointed an inexperienced coach, year on year progress stopped, they sacked him, went back to the the previous manager, who got them to the playoffs himself , setting up a great foundation for Rob Edwards (who is a very different style coach to LM).

That Luton?

You think just like Steve Lansdown?  Are you related?  

• Like 4
  • Facepalm 1

16 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Please explain the comparison?  And why Luton were less fancied, less fancied by whom versus whom?  Soundbites mate, soundbites, spoken for the gullible to ingest.

Why do you say people are gullible just because they have a different opinion to you?
I”ll read your reply in the morning, I’ve had a very, very long day at work 😴

36 minutes ago, And Its Smith said:

Winning five in a row will mean we’ve had an amazing end to the season so would mean a lot going into next season 

It’s just a shame that if it happens the run would’ve come too late to amount to anything. The season is dead at this point for us.

But yes I agree with points raised in response to my original post regarding increasing general mood & potential mood going into next season. 

Edited by Carey 6

30 minutes ago, Topper 123 said:

I'd be very surprised if he gets the players he wants. The last time that happened was with Cotts in league one. Doesn't happen anymore as its too expensive in the championship...

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Just as importantly Manning will have an entire preseason to work with the remaining players along with any new signings to work with and coach his methods - not having ‘time on the grass’ is something he’s consistently whinged about since he took over..

Come next season he’ll have no excuses.

If/when things go pear-shaped next season, he’ll soon find a new set of other excuses. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

Will you please stop moaning about the moaners. These moaners moaning about the moaners really get my goat.

allo allo morning GIF

Stop moaning about moaners moaning  about moaners you moaning git!