IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

Team news: 

Bristol Rugby team to face Harlequins at Ashton Gate on Friday, 10 February (7.45pm KO):

Jason Woodward; Jack Wallace, Will Hurrell, Tusi Pisi, Tom Varndell; Billy Searle, Will Cliff; Ryan Bevington, Rob Hawkins, Gaston Cortes, Dan Tuohy, Ben Glynn, Nick Fenton-Wells, Olly Robinson (c), Mitch Eadie.

Replacements: Max Crumpton, Jack O’Connell, Jamal Ford-Robinson, Mark Sorenson, Jack Lam, Alby Mathewson, Thretton Palamo, David Lemi.

Very strong, surprised Alby is on the bench 

C'MON BRIS 

3 minutes ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Collectively not good enough, and I'm afraid that is very much season over.

That was ******* awful. Varndell scoring the record breakin try and getting injured in the  process was the worst thing that could've happened. We had no answers. Can only hope Wuss lose tmrw picking up zero points. 

1 minute ago, CyderInACan said:

That was ******* awful. Varndell scoring the record breakin try and getting injured in the  process was the worst thing that could've happened. We had no answers. Can only hope Wuss lose tmrw picking up zero points. 

Here's a prediction- Bristol will get at most 2 points till the end of the season.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CyderInACan said:

Oh and a special mention to the utter ***** in appx Row 30/31 in Block 30 of the Dolman, seated in the low numbers. Absolute bellends, spoiling for a fight with all and sundry in their seats and downstairs in the concourse/toilets. 

Intereating...there was a group of lads in the Riser who seemed a touch excitable....I wonder if it was the same group

• Like 1

Quins  hit us from the start, got early points on the board. The Varndell injury and then having our player binned just before HT were killer blows too. Again sloppy handling and poor decisions cost us. Can't say we were ever in the game even though it was close during much of the first half. Looked a fairly decent crowd, seemed a fair few Quins fans too. But this really felt like a huge nail in the coffin.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, RedM said:

Quins  hit us from the start, got early points on the board. The Varndell injury and then having our player binned just before HT were killer blows too. Again sloppy handling and poor decisions cost us. Can't say we were ever in the game even though it was close during much of the first half. Looked a fairly decent crowd, seemed a fair few Quins fans too. But this really felt like a huge nail in the coffin.

The crowd wasn't actually that good, in what was a crucial game. I'd expected more. 

9 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

The crowd wasn't actually that good, in what was a crucial game. I'd expected more. 

To be fair I didn't hear the attendance, but was certainly more fuller than the past few games, which fair enough were cup games. Yes it was an important match, but I honestly feel many have given up. The break in league fixtures didn't come at the right time for us, and a hell of a long break too. Any bit of confidence they had before last night must certainly be drained now. Hanging on by their fingertips for sure.