IGNORED

All things Bristol Bears

Barrs Court Red

12 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Even funnier, when Bristol were going well, SL couldn’t keep himself out the media - can’t remember the last time he popped up talking about rugby now 

He was on the "Today" programme, last autumn, talking about the crisis in rugby with two clubs folding, and said Bristol were "£50m in debt," can't go on like this etc. And that, as @Merrick's Marvels quipped, but the interviewer failed to put to Steve, is with a salary cap.

12 hours ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Even funnier, when Bristol were going well, SL couldn’t keep himself out the media - can’t remember the last time he popped up talking about rugby now 

He popped up on twitter the other week to say thanks to Luke Morahan, who'd just played his last game for us before leaving for France. I don't remember him tweeting Marlon Pack or Joe Bryan when they left. 

6 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

He popped up on twitter the other week to say thanks to Luke Morahan, who'd just played his last game for us before leaving for France. I don't remember him tweeting Marlon Pack or Joe Bryan when they left. 

But him tweeting was a rarity, rather than any angle of him preferring Rugby to Football.

7 minutes ago, Northern Red said:

All very odd. Basically he was eligible when they picked him, but because he's left earlier than intended he's since become ineligible.

Doesn't affect qualification but likely to mean no home advantage in the next round.

Surprising that points can be deducted for ineligible players but not for misconduct on the pitch. Deducted points for dangerous play would certainly clean up the game as it would in football.

29 minutes ago, Slacker said:

Paid a fiver to watch the Zebre game. Can't recall the website but if you want me to find out ,let me know.Assume this one will be on it too.

If you could please. If not there's always Radio Bristol. Thank you. 

9 minutes ago, freezer said:

If you could please. If not there's always Radio Bristol. Thank you. 

https://epcrpayments.streamamg.com/account/checkout/c3393765-7335-4d61-9396-465f62ccf45c?apisessionid=&lang=en

Make sure you pay just for tonights game, £4.99, on this link....If you go in on epcr main site they try to get you to pay for a monthly subscription.

There may well be unofficial streams of course.

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-news/bristol-bears-v-perpignan-tv-8052676

Edited by CodeRed

Radradra and Piatau great players when available. I thought Charles said last year that this would be his last season here along with Joe Joyce.Sadly both have missed many games through injury.Very exciting players when on form.Shame we haven't seen much more of Semi.Callums 150th game for us tonight I believe.