IGNORED

Police Confirm

Donnie Darko

doh!!!!!!!!!!! just on bbc news, no names mentioned

Someone posted a thread here yesterday about this saying somthing will come out soon, as soon as i posted on it the thread was removed.

So....who are they??

Orr, Scott Brown & Parto, I'm saying nothing becuase the Police are To$$ers generally and no doubt our boys were framed I'm some way or another.

Wonder how GJ will handle this one~>

just heard 3 players no names given have been in trouble with police for volient order

any best as to who it is

just heard 3 players no names given have been in trouble with police for volient order

any best as to who it is

i meant bet as to who it is

Guest paulton rovers red

what a bunch of wasters I cant beleive it I am very disapointed just when you think the club are on the up this happens at least we've got the right man for the job to sort them out

c'mon johnson throw the book at them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why on earth were they out on the town so soon before a league game? :( Good to see the club being heavy-handed, and great to see Johnson dropping them. It shows them that he's not going to take any crap. Funny really, they're all players that you wouldn't suspect of getting up to this kind of stuff.

Arguabably the 3 best players to shine out since GJ took over.

We will struggle without them on Saturday but its absolutely the right action taken by the club & GJ

Welcome to BCFC, Gary...!

Well, they've let the club down, let the fans down, let the manager down and moreover let themselves down.

It's just so unnecessary.

Well done Gary for having the courage to take such a tough stance.

No doubt the whole thing has been blown ridiculously out of proportion but part of being a pro-footballer is recognising that you're in the public eye and behaving appropriately.

The team may well struggle without them but I think Gary took the right action. Sends out a loud, clear message that this kind of thing is unprofessional and can't be tolerated.

No doubt the whole thing has been blown ridiculously out of proportion but part of being a pro-footballer is recognising that you're in the public eye and behaving appropriately.

Not according to a mate of mine. Apparently Partridge is in a right mess.

Agree with the rest of your post though.

When exactly DID this forum become the Daily Mail? A lot of mother-hen tutting on here AND WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE FACTS YET ! Why don't you all wait until details come out before forming opinions ?

Because "the club has sufficient information to know that there has been a serious breach of its disciplinary code.

The players concerned have therefore each been fined two weeks' wages and will be given a final warning as to their future conduct."

Because "the club has sufficient information to know that there has been a serious breach of its disciplinary code.

The players concerned have therefore each been fined two weeks' wages and will be given a final warning as to their future conduct."

Without knowing the details other than that statement, we still don't know what's been going on. And noboday has been sacked, which is usually the indication of something really dodgy.

Archived