IGNORED

Police Confirm

Donnie Darko

Guest ashtonyate

So they can go round being in fights and expect to be in the team on Saturday? You don't reward anti-sociable behaviour do you?!

No I don't, but who is it really going to hurt on saturday if we lose the fans and at the end of the season we need 3 points to make the play offs you will say what we made the right call

Guest ashtonyate

Can't really remember, I'm sure somone will remind me, but didnt Bowyer and co continue to play for Leeds even though they had been charged. I'm sure I remember Bowyer leaving court to play for Leeds one evening.

Not saying it is right or wrong, but presumably that was Leeds decision on how to deal with the situation.

Who is the ban really going to hurt if we lose on Saturday we got a lot to make up now with out shooting our selfs in the foot.

As for Chricket Flintoff and the rest are a load off p--- heads

Who is the ban really going to hurt if we lose on Saturday we got a lot to make up now with out shooting our selfs in the foot.

As for Chricket Flintoff and the rest are a load off p--- heads

It's going to hurt those players the most as they will have let us down. And they need that punishment to learn from it, if they did indeed d anything wrong- which we have to be careful about...

Your point about the cricket is irreleavnt. They won the Ashes- we have won sweet FA.

Johnson has to stamp his authority and leaving the three players out is the right decision without a doubt.To allow them to play would be sending out the wrong message to other players and to the media and fans.

It leaves the squad light.All three of them have looked good in recent games but Johnson has the chance now to introduce other squad players like Carey or Smith at right back,Harley or Grant Smith in midfield and Keogh or the new loanee from Charlton in defence.

It'll be an interesting team sheet on Saturday.

Guest ashtonyate

Johnson has to stamp his authority and leaving the three players out is the right decision without a doubt.To allow them to play would be sending out the wrong message to other players and to the media and fans.

It leaves the squad light.All three of them have looked good in recent games but Johnson has the chance now to introduce other squad players like Carey or Smith at right back,Harley or Grant Smith in midfield and Keogh or the new loanee from Charlton in defence.

It'll be an interesting team sheet on Saturday.

What it does mean is unsetteling the team again which is daft as it seems to start to gel its a gamble not worth taken I would make them work their contracted hours for the next month

What it does mean is unsetteling the team again which is daft as it seems to start to gel its a gamble not worth taken I would make them work their contracted hours for the next month

You just don't get it do you?! If someone murders someone, would you say 'Ooo, don't do that again, and by the way, see you at work tommorow as you are still contracted to work 40 hours this week'. Extreme case I've used BUT punishments are due if crimes are commited.

Well, the club needs this loike a hole in the head.

To draw comparisions with me or you or even Freddi Flintoff is simply absurd. They can get as drunk as a skunk after we have achieved something - promotion maybe?

Its mid season for heavens sake! Maybe they got drunk, and were would up by an idiot or two and reacted. Do not care. No excuse.

Ban them, fine them, and remind them they are well paid atheltes.

And then lets hope they (and others) learn the lesson.

Nice to see EdF giving us some friendly advice about posting, I'd of thought if he wants to give advice it might be better directed at the players and their conduct.

He also has an obligation to the club and the players involved.

The right course of action has been taken, but as EdF points out, they haven't been proved guilty, nor has it been suggested that they have anything to be proved guilty for.

You can see by the different views expressed on the subject of club discipline just how difficult it is for any manager to get the right balance.

There is an arguement that by leaving out the three players that it weakens the team but as Johnson says the three players won't be in the right frame of mind with charges hanging over them and Johnson has show all the players that he won't tolerate any breach in discipline.

Leaving them out is the right decision,tough though' it is.

I'm sick or hearing/reading of the lack of professionalism at this club. Things went to pot when Danny Wilson was manager and living in Chesterfield - he couldn't keep an eye on the antics of his players from there. The car accident at 4am in the morning under Wilson's tenure saw players injured and the wheels come off our promotion chariot so to speak. Players involved in fighting helped Brian Tinnion's demise. Gary Johnson must come down hard on the idiots or else he'll fail also.

I and everyone else on this forum pay top dollar to support BCFC and I want to see a return in terms of some long overdue success. Get rid of the idiots or we'll be forever anchored in this poxy division. :angry:

Well, the club needs this loike a hole in the head.

Its mid season for heavens sake!

You're right, it never rains it pours. And it's not only mid-season it's right at a time when Gj was specifically targeting raising fitness levels as we had no games. All that work undone regarding those players.

Ironic really as we postponed the chesterfield game due to having 3 players out and didn't want to field a weakened team. :dunno:

Guest ashtonyate

You just don't get it do you?! If someone murders someone, would you say 'Ooo, don't do that again, and by the way, see you at work tommorow as you are still contracted to work 40 hours this week'. Extreme case I've used BUT punishments are due if crimes are commited.

Don't you think you are going over the top not one got killed just a bit of a punch up know one has any details you could see that any night of the week in the centre

Don't you think you are going over the top not one got killed just a bit of a punch up know one has any details you could see that any night of the week in the centre

I said I was using an extreme case to illustrate my point- do you actually read my posts?!? You could see any night but I don;t expect to see any City players involved.

The message you are sending by playing them is that the behaviour is OK. This will affect the Academy though :doh:

Whilst I am absolutely applaled this has happened I suppose in a way it brings relief; It is only 3 players, we're not playing Swansea on Saturday, and it's only a few weeks into the season.

I'd rather this happened now than at some other stage. Well Done Gary, and well done you 3 idiots

Reading your comments is like listening to some of dozy head their arses social worker, This has been the problem at this club for the past 5 years, Morons going out on the p*** and starting trouble, They are supposed to be athletes and ambassadors for the good name of this club, The club has been a holiday camp for too long now, I hope we win saturday and these ######s don't get back into the team for ages.

GJ please root out the trouble makers we have left at the club and get rid, Some of them are just acting like overpaid burberry boys.

Reading your comments is like listening to some of dozy head their arses social worker, This has been the problem at this club for the past 5 years, Morons going out on the p*** and starting trouble, They are supposed to be athletes and ambassadors for the good name of this club, The club has been a holiday camp for too long now, I hope we win saturday and these ######s don't get back into the team for ages.

GJ please root out the trouble makers we have left at the club and get rid, Some of them are just acting like overpaid burberry boys.

Good shout rumbellow, this kind of incident has happened before as we well know. It's not a case of 'let he who is innocent of such crime cast the first stone' those muppets are well paid professional footballers representing a club near the bottom of poxy Div 3. I can hardly believe they were out drinking after what 'allegedly' happened last month that helped lead to the demise of Tinman. :grr:

I feel really let down. I scaped together £600 this season for season tickets I couldnt really afford and feel really let down by the club for results but mainly the players who have behaved like mindless idiots. I'm glad that I don't have children because I would dread having to tell them what had happened.

why are people so obsessed with money all the time. I could not care les if he was on £10,000 or £50 what difference does it make?

People that are paid more have more repsonsibility- not really fair and I can see your point. But when the fans are paying their wages you expect a better performance/service.

Just when Orr was starting to make a bit of a name for himself and making right back his own, he goes and does this.I cant believe how stupid he has been.

It has taken him a while to get the fans off his back with some good performances but now he has shot himself in the foot.

As for partridge, he should set an example to the rest of the team being an international.

I hope they all take a good hard look at what they have got and what they can achieve and get on with being PROFESSIONALS.

Archived