IGNORED

Police Confirm

Donnie Darko

Not according to a mate of mine. Apparently Partridge is in a right mess.

Agree with the rest of your post though.

Didn't realise that. That is very bad news.

Cidereagle, I know what you're saying and of course, you're right, we don't have many facts. But we do know from the main site that these players have behaved irresponsibly in some way for the action to be taken against them. They must have known they were breaching club rules otherwise Gary wouldn't be taking the stance he has.

I'm not being judgemental, just stating the obvious. How serious the situation was remains to be seen and I'm sure then people will give their various opinions on it in more depth when it's all come out.

Without knowing the details other than that statement, we still don't know what's been going on. And noboday has been sacked, which is usually the indication of something really dodgy.

They haven't been convicted yet, so if they were sacked, they'd likely push for unfair dismissal.

Be interesting to see if any pictures of Partridge appear in the next few days. Somehow I expect him to be kept under wraps for a while.

Nice....

That means Carey will be back then.. and Fortune?!

Stupid idiots. Cost them their wages and a place in the team. Completley the right action.

Grunt Smiff may get his chance - or even Harley?

I would rather play with 10 men than play Fortune, he is dreadful, but at least he didnt get arrested!

Give Harley a chance, he's been playing well in the reserves recently and this is a great chance to give him a run out.

What do you mean by that?

How is Partridge in a mess?

This is really bad news.

Ask the club to issue a close up photograph of his face taken from Wednesday onwards this week. See what answer you get.

Without knowing the details other than that statement, we still don't know what's been going on. And nobody has been sacked, which is usually the indication of something really dodgy.

Who said anything "really dodgy" was taking place.

As Lordofthebling says, they've just been "stupid idiots".

Stupidity isn't something you sack somebody for, but it can't be tolerated. I don't see any reason why they should be sacked if they fall back into line. (Unless of course, there's more to this than meets they eye).

Ask the club to issue a close up photograph of his face taken from Wednesday onwards this week. See what answer you get.

Ah right.

I didn't know whether it was meant like that, or that he was in a mess because of what he'd done and was worried.

Some of the last three players I thought would do something like this. What the hell were they doing out before a three days before an important game anyway?

Ah right.

I didn't know whether it was meant like that, or that he was in a mess because of what he'd done and was worried.

Some of the last three players I thought would do something like this. What the hell were they doing out before a three days before an important game anyway?

I think 3 days is OK. I wouldn't want them going out much after that, but then again if they can't behave then I wouldn't want them going out at all!

The club has fined them the maximum allowed, that's the seriousness of it. Well done to the club for taking this stance. I bet Gary is livid, they are all players that we really need and as people have said will be missed.

We don't know what went on regarding the incident but I am shocked and am in disbelief that they haven't learnt from previous alledged similar incidents. As well as the fact that GJ seems a zero tolerence type of manager. Orr and Brown are 2 of my favourite players at the moment but i will be first to say that if they are guilty they deserve the punishment, and more. Partridge wouldn't even have been there if he weren't suspended either.

I was really looking forward to the match on saturday, now I can't approach it in the same way. It's not GJ's fault I feel like that it's those players. I feel ashamed they are our players.

I fail to understand why people who have the privelege of earning 70-150k a year doing 4-5 hours work a day in a job they love can't make the tiny tiny sacrifice of not going out on the lash during the season.

Nibor

My thoughts exactly.

If they must go out, maybe the night after a game for a laugh, depending on when our next match is?

When we got rid of the likes of Doherty and Coles (for bad attitudes and 'social' problems), Tinman was to blame for not being firm enough, not having the respect of the players, and letting things slide.

Now we have three players 'arrested', even though GJ made a point in his first day as manager about the 'social' side of playing for bcfc not being acceptable, and everyone says fair play to GJ for fining them, and not concidering them for Saturday. would you say these players have lost respect for GJ already?

If we lose on Saturday, because these players are missing, who will get the blame I wonder.

What hope is there ?

Well, if we continue to recruit unprofessional ****wits like those three, there isn't a lot of hope is there ?

They've now ensured that we will struggle against Tranmere at a time when the team is just beginning to pull together. Load of good work undone, don't under-estimate the damage this will have done.

The other players, especially those who have been lucky not to be caught out up to now, need to be left in absolutely no doubt what will happen if they do the same - fine 'em heavily, slap 'em on the list, get some loanees in, and leave 'em to train with the kids.

No other player would even consider going out on the urine till the early hours and getting into that sort of trouble if that were to happen.

Harsh ? Knee-jerk reaction ? Over the top ?

No. Just groundhog day.

Wait for the heartfelt apologies delivered in the usual way "...let down the fans, club etc etc etc...", then they have a laugh about it.

Don't take any prisoners Gary - because if you do, they will see you out of the door.

If this had happened under Tinnion we'd have had posts on here about how Tinnion can't manage players and get their respect.

Yet this has happened under Gary Johnson, who strikes me as someone every player and fan thinks can manage and who has the respect of everyone.

It makes you wonder, it really does.

They haven't been convicted yet

In the UK, people are deemed innocent until proven guilty. Even footballers. Your assumption of their guilt - of what, we don't even know! - is frankly (no pun intended) amazing.

Be interesting to see if any pictures of Partridge appear in the next few days. Somehow I expect him to be kept under wraps for a while.

Yeah, cos a picture of a bloke who's been in a fight obviously proves he's guilty as hell.

I can't decide if they have lost respect for him or think they are again in a comfort zone I'm so mad!!! :@

These 3 players were almost certain to start under GJ and they've thrown it back into his face, and ours. Orr made a successful move to defence after playing mostly reserve football lately, Partridge also has prooved himself and without Brown we are lacking that spark.

Whether or not the incident they were arrested for is true or not it sounds like they had breached the discliplinary code anyway? They were unlucky and got caught, there maybe others who walked away this time?

I would just like to add a different veiw point. If i were out one night and had a few too many and somehow managed to get into a bit of a fight and was arrested. I would be extremely angry if i lost my job over it! Especially if i hadnt been in any kind of trouble before. I don't think any job should have controll over anyone for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. I'm assuming this happened before last night because Partridge was watching Wales. Nether the less even if it was thats atleast three nights before our match, not exactly as if these players got hammerd the night before a big match.

Anyway i just wanted to add a slightly different veiwpoint. Maybe we shouldnt all act like these are our puppets and let them have a bit of a social life.

If this had happened under Tinnion we'd have had posts on here about how Tinnion can't manage players and get their respect.

Yet this has happened under Gary Johnson, who strikes me as someone every player and fan thinks can manage and who has the respect of everyone.

It makes you wonder, it really does.

Doesn't make me wonder. It's clearly Tinnion's fault for bringing all three of those players in. Surprised you didn't work that one out ;)

Nibor

Completley agree Twaters.

But the fact that its 2 weeks wages and bail means it maybe a bit more than being down Corn Street

Well lets hope not, i would be gutted to lose these three players for any legnth of time. I gotta admit, three football players in a bar does attract the wrong kind of attention and wouldnt be suprised if alot of the time it isnt actually there fault, its a good scalp to be in a fight with Bristol City players especially with our recent media coverage. Perhaps they should go over to Cardiff or Swindon for there nights out so they aint recognised.

In the UK, people are deemed innocent until proven guilty. Even footballers. Your assumption of their guilt - of what, we don't even know! - is frankly (no pun intended) amazing.

Yeah, cos a picture of a bloke who's been in a fight obviously proves he's guilty as hell.

As the old saying goes, there's no smoke without fire. The powers that be at AG also find the players actions wholey unacceptable and have fined ALL 3. They've let the whole of BCFC down big time. We don't need idiots like them at OUR club, if they want to act like big time charlies let them do it at another club. If I were GJ I'd warn all the players the next to (I tried to say a naughty word) up is out the door, no questions asked.

P.S. I'm also fed up of the mods changing the words in my post that decribes these IDIOTS ( not the word I chose to use ) and their actions.

I would just like to add a different veiw point. If i were out one night and had a few too many and somehow managed to get into a bit of a fight and was arrested. I would be extremely angry if i lost my job over it! Especially if i hadnt been in any kind of trouble before. I don't think any job should have controll over anyone for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. I'm assuming this happened before last night because Partridge was watching Wales. Nether the less even if it was thats atleast three nights before our match, not exactly as if these players got hammerd the night before a big match.

Anyway i just wanted to add a slightly different veiwpoint. Maybe we shouldnt all act like these are our puppets and let them have a bit of a social life.

Interesting but then you probably aren't getting £1.5k a week!

They are guilty of a serious breach of club discipline. The club has admitted as much and fined them two weeks wages, so there is clearly a level of guilt or they wouldn't have been punished.

A sackable offence would more than likely come about if they were convicted of a criminal offence, which as yet they haven't been.

Perhaps they'd like to apologise on camera for letting us all down.

Well lets hope not, i would be gutted to lose these three players for any legnth of time. I gotta admit, three football players in a bar does attract the wrong kind of attention and wouldnt be suprised if alot of the time it isnt actually there fault, its a good scalp to be in a fight with Bristol City players especially with our recent media coverage. Perhaps they should go over to Cardiff or Swindon for there nights out so they aint recognised.

City players on a night out in Cardiff or Swindon, theres a thought!!

Archived