IGNORED

Little Things That Annoy You

Dollymarie

Ok so I'm not talking big things, like chavs or granny bashers or falling out with people, but does anyone have any little obssessive things that really bug them.

I'll start, my list so far is

People leaving taps running while theyre rinsing dishes

People going round turning lights on and not turning them off

People who cant park, and park so far away from the kerb they need a taxi to get there

When you go to the cinema with someone and you offer to buy them some sweets or something and they say theyre fine, but then they spend the whole film nicking your sweets...GET YOUR OWN!

People who when theyre preparing a meal, when theyve done something like chop a carrot, then sit there munching on bits of it, while theyre waiting to add the carrot (that one is the thing that drives me most mental for some reason, doesnt have to be carrot, just people picking)

So come on then, I cant be the only one like this, do share!

lights annoying.......even more annoying for me,

a) turning the raditor on in rooms you are even in

and my personal favorite...........moaning because it's too hot in a room, so open a window............JUST TURN THE FUDGING HEATING OFF!

please note......none of these things have happened this evening at all! HONEST

People who open the ###### windows in an air conditioned office and then moan that the ###### air conditioning doesn't ###### work. Gets right on my tits.

ahhhhhh, air con

to quote my dad, whenever we get in his car, he will turn the air con on max, then open the windows, when asked why the hell do you do that? "I always do that until the air con has warmed up?"

:noexpression:

Where to start really?

Seems like I spend my whole working day ''rising above things'', just have to drop one of my notorious 'look's of scorn' from time to time.

Only 9 months left and I'm starting training as a mentle health nurse, my current job seems like training enough!

I just wish that unless they had something interesting or relevent to say work-mates would respect the fact that you're in the current location as them to work and not to listen to their inane drivel and petulent bickering/bitching.

Only so many times you can tell a person to get a ##### life!

It's not that bad really (and really, I'm NEVER rude), irratability levels aren't helped by a lack of sleep.

G'night :fastasleep:

People who talk to you first thing in the morning, " Leave me the eff alone, it's the effing morning "

People who continue to rabbit at you when you are clearly deeply involved in the paper reading last night's football reports then accuse you of being ignorant when you don't answer.

Stood at the bar, " 3 Stellas, 2 Thorns please" " anything else mate? " " Yeah 2 pints of Guinness please" AAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH order the effing black stuff first, freak. It takes ages to pour.

Not indicating at rounabouts. How am I meant to know where you are going? I don't have ESP, #######!!!

It is 2 in the bleeding morning, why the hell are you doing 71 MPH in the middle lane?

Reality television...Why? Have I had my brain removed, can I not think for myself anymore?

ITV, again, why? Just let Sky do the Champions League then we can shut it down, waste of space

Is that enough to be going on with Dolly? I could probably stay up all night doing a gert big long list

People who wont put the heating on when its bloody freezing, and instead ask people to go and put another jumper on.

People who obsess about using the last teeny bit of toothpaste, and slowly scrunch the tube up, ok so I'm not on about wasting half of it, but really, is there any point to squeezing every last drop out. We don't live in the 3rd world.

People who put up christmas lights on every sodding last inch of their house, so that you could probably see it from space - think of the electric bill if nothing else...and it looks STUPID!!!

People who don't put another can of coke in the fridge to let it go cold, when they take a cold one out.....how do you think the cold one got there in the first place!!

Arrrrr the first post could have been written by my mrs! It's a conspiracy

For me:

Leaving the living room a mess

Not washing up

People getting over excited in the local - It's a pub, calm down!

Cyclists on the Keynsham road

Slow drivers. All right by all means stay in the speed limit, but 30 in a 60 is taking the piss!

Where do I start I have loads!

1. I hate it when people walk round with music playing out loud from their mobile phone, WHY?

2. The not putting cans in the fridge when someone has took the last 1 really bugs me.

3. My chemistry teacher.

4. Christmas stuff in shops in August.

5. Easter eggs in shops on new years day.

6. People who pick stuff up in a shop, then change their mind and just leave it anywhere (people like me then have to spend hours tryign to find where it is!!)

7. People not using their indicators.

8. My dad (although that is probably major)

9. The word "hardcore" just really bugs me.

10. When you have an album then it is re-released as a "special edition" with 1 extra song on it, but its always a song you love.

That shall do for now, TO BE CONTINUED.......

Where do I start I have loads!

1. I hate it when people walk round with music playing out loud from their mobile phone, WHY?

2. The not putting cans in the fridge when someone has took the last 1 really bugs me.

3. My chemistry teacher.

4. Christmas stuff in shops in August.

5. Easter eggs in shops on new years day.

6. People who pick stuff up in a shop, then change their mind and just leave it anywhere (people like me then have to spend hours tryign to find where it is!!)

7. People not using their indicators.

8. My dad (although that is probably major)

9. The word "hardcore" just really bugs me.

10. When you have an album then it is re-released as a "special edition" with 1 extra song on it, but its always a song you love.

That shall do for now, TO BE CONTINUED.......

Typical woman, always moaning!!! :disapointed2se::innocent06:

Well, my wife always leaves the lights on around the house - it is dead annoying.

- Having to wander up the post office collection place because I wasn't in when it was delivered.

- People who get on the bus who don't know where the bus goes, its route etc

- People who travel 1 or 2 stops because they can't be arsed to walk half a mile

- Being stopped in Bristol by people trying to get me to sign up to another charity

- Dogshit.

People who wont put the heating on when its bloody freezing, and instead ask people to go and put another jumper on.

People who obsess about using the last teeny bit of toothpaste, and slowly scrunch the tube up, ok so I'm not on about wasting half of it, but really, is there any point to squeezing every last drop out. We don't live in the 3rd world.

People who put up christmas lights on every sodding last inch of their house, so that you could probably see it from space - think of the electric bill if nothing else...and it looks STUPID!!!

People who moan about one thing but use it as an example to prove a point! :whistle2:

My biggie is noisey eating. I just can't stand it. It makes me come out with the violents and want to inflict harm on everyone. A housemate used to eat so noisely that I'd have to leave the house when he ate! I told another housemate who was blissfuly unaware until I pointed it out. At least I had someone to go the pub with at dinnertime.

I can't stand rudeness as well. People who don't wait for others to get off trains and who barge past you to get on burn my fuse very quickly.

this is easy when you get started.

Drivers who, when letting you cross the road, indicate by thrusting their fingers back and forth. I'm not running across the bloody road for you. If you were that impatient don't try to make yourself feel better!!

and breathe

Women who moan if you have left the toilet seat up. Its not that difficult to put it down is it???? I actually leave all toilet seats up now in my own personal crusade against women that moan about it! Sad i know.

People who ask you what your having for lunch when your trying to look at otib when its clearly obvious what your having as all they have to do is look.

- Being stopped in Bristol by people trying to get me to sign up to another charity

I've got a brilliant dodge for charity muggers and it works everytime.

When walking through town, especially through the charity muggers HQ between Vodafone, New Look, Dixons and BHS, walk with your hands in your pockets and mobile in your hand.

As soon as you spot a chamugger in your path, whip out your phone (and only your phone giles!) and pretend you're in the middle of a call.

They never bother you. If one ever does, berate them for being rude and interrupting your call.

One thing to note, make sure your phone is on silent otherwise you look a right pilchard when you're talking away on your phone and it suddenly starts ringing!

One thing to note, make sure your phone is on silent otherwise you look a right pilchard when you're talking away on your phone and it suddenly starts ringing!

I know somebody who saw that happen to Chris Eubank!

I used to open the windows when the aircon's on (don't have it now, thankfully) as it was always set too warm so it cooled the office if the window was open. The housekeeper used to moan at me so I would tell him to turn it down then; and the window stayed open.

I must be in relaxed mood, I'm struggling to think of annoyances, well here are a few:

The way people somehow think chips are community food - "Just pinching a chip" - you wouldn't cut a piece off somebody else's steak in a restaurant would you?

Women (and it is ONLY women) who say they don't want any food and then have half of yours. My brother in-law always ignores my sister and just buys two of everything as he knows she'll eat it.

People on forums with massive signatures, who are usually the people who write one word answers. You have nothing to say and sticking lots of pictures on the end doesn't make it any more interesting.

Mr contrary himself - Robbored. Though to be fair he sets out to be annoying.

People who only smoke when they go out. If you want to smoke, FLIPPIN' smoke, don't tell me it tastes better with a fag. What the hell?? I think this might only apply to my mates though or people I know..

People at work who email you and CC someone else in and tell you you're wrong about something when its blatantly them being a dumbass...

People who don't hold doors open for you, or don't say thanks or acknowledge when you do!

HR departments. They're completely and utterly pointless, if they ceased to exist overnight the economy would take a massive upturn. They should be illegal.

Local government. Committee meeting obsessed ****wits who couldn't organise a pissup in a brewery, make continued cockups of just about every local service and remain in office only because everyone is so understandably apathetic about the whole thing. We need a proper mayor like London, there's much to be said for benevolent dictatorship.

Archived