IGNORED

Little Things That Annoy You

Dollymarie

People that squeeze the very last teensy weensy drop out of bottles of stuff.

I'm all for not wasting stuff, but seriously, when theyve rolled the toothpaste tube up 10 times to squeeze the last drop out, or have made the washing up liquid bottle go a funny shape from squishing it so much to get every little bit out, isnt that just taking it a bit too far?

:surrender:

People that squeeze the very last teensy weensy drop out of bottles of stuff.

I'm all for not wasting stuff, but seriously, when theyve rolled the toothpaste tube up 10 times to squeeze the last drop out, or have made the washing up liquid bottle go a funny shape from squishing it so much to get every little bit out, isnt that just taking it a bit too far?

:surrender:

No!

Those Cillit bang adverts.... not because of what they are advertising, but because they cant be bothered to make an advert where they are speaking english and are instead dubbed. Surely with all the money they make they could afford to make a proper english speaking one?

Those Cillit bang adverts.... not because of what they are advertising, but because they cant be bothered to make an advert where they are speaking english and are instead dubbed. Surely with all the money they make they could afford to make a proper english speaking one?

Que signifiez-vous oh charmant l'un ?

Vous m'épouserez ?

...websites with adverts for 'talking smileys' .... bloody things suddenly yelling 'HELLOOooo' everytime you accidentally trigger 'em with the mouse... & I'm never ready for it either, I get caught out & taken by surprise every bloody time!

Smileys should be seen & not heard!! :punish:

:laugh: i ain't the only one then!!! theres one now that goes " i'm counting down the minutes till i see you again" first time scared the hell out of me!!! thought SarahB escaped again! :ph34r:

People who forget to offer a simple thank you or good morning.

General ignorance and bad manners - I include constant spitting in public.

****wits that choose allow class A drugs to dominate their lives and let it affect so many other people around them.

Little cliques esp. in work etc. that can marginalise individuals.

People who faff about in car parks, like youve gone to the car park to use it to park up and go and get something, so why on earth do people then do like 2 miles an hour in them....the quicker you park the quicker you (and those around you who can drive at a decent speed) can go and get what you need!!!

Aaaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhhh!!!

Drivers who go over speed bumps 5 mph.

"Drivers" who try and get into the boot of your car while your doing the 15mph maximum that speed bumps were designed to go over at, so that your suspension doesn't get trashed and your tracking isnt out every 10 minutes. :disapointed2se:

People who go the wrong way round car parks then wonder why you won't move out of their way.

Cars with poorly adjusted headlights.

Tailgaters.

lights annoying.......even more annoying for me,

a) turning the raditor on in rooms you are even in

and my personal favorite...........moaning because it's too hot in a room, so open a window............JUST TURN THE FUDGING HEATING OFF!

please note......none of these things have happened this evening at all! HONEST

i like the 2 four 1 meals in wetherspoon pubs.i don't like the thin strips of tartar sauce etc to open.they never tear.i try biting then.very annoying!

People who buy a season ticket in front of me and then never turn up.....that annoy you too, Chris...? ;)

People Who Put A Capital Letter At The Beginning Of Every Word They Type...... I just don't get the attraction of the SHIFT key!

travelling away city fans who look at their watch,mobile phones throughout the match.ie..valley parade,bradford.this bloke sat next to me and did this the whole time. f"cking t"at!

"Drivers" who try and get into the boot of your car while your doing the 15mph maximum that speed bumps were designed to go over at, so that your suspension doesn't get trashed and your tracking isnt out every 10 minutes. :disapointed2se:

Slowing down to 15mph for a speed bump or hump on a 30mph road is completely unnecessary and massively irritating.

If you are talking about the far higher gradient ones in car parks or outside schools then slowing down isn't necessary either because the speed limit is usually 10 in a car park and 20 around a school so you wouldn't be going faster than that then of course.

People who go the wrong way round car parks then wonder why you won't move out of their way.

Cars with poorly adjusted headlights.

Tailgaters.

Yeah those all wind me up.

Slowing down to 15mph for a speed bump or hump on a 30mph road is completely unnecessary and massively irritating.

Thinking more of what are known as "Speed Cushions". Those red raised rectangular bumps. Designed to be travelled over at 15-22mph. The ones in Stroud are great though because theyve been poorly designed, too rounded and not wide enough therefore you can drive over them with no effect.

This seemed a clever idea though ---> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/1169745.stm

If you are talking about the far higher gradient ones in car parks or outside schools then slowing down isn't necessary either because the speed limit is usually 10 in a car park and 20 around a school so you wouldn't be going faster than that then of course.

Agreed.

Nibor, the correct term for these items is "Traffic Calming", although I never feel very f*#$&*g calm after driving over them either.

Archived